If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3892

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

Quote Originally Posted by Goldencream View Post
    Oh ok. I used a very nice lotion once and it gave me really good results but gave me white spots. I'm thinking of going back to it
    no lotion has ever given me white spots. maybe because i always add a moisturising oil like coconut or rosehip oil to my creams/lotions.

what lotion gave you good results?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by havis View Post
    no lotion has ever given me white spots. maybe because i always add a moisturising oil like coconut or rosehip oil to my creams/lotions.

what lotion gave you good results?

Does adding oils not dilute your lotion? Cloud 9 carrot lotion gave me really good results but left me with white spots.

Has anyone used Amos white? The Amos white thread on here is outdated.
    Screenshot_2019-04-12-16-52-07-1.png

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Short HQ question: HQ is banned where I live so I have to dissolve it in water and then apply it. I stopped because it had an overall darkening effect on my skin. Is this normal and I should keep going on and just aplly more sun screen or is this a sign of unwanted oxidation or whatever ?
    Please help
    Greetings bumi

Is the G&G from Paks legit??? They recently have it in stock now.

Hello who has used ht26 glutathione bleaching line?

Hi all please I need effective face cream for 5shades lighter am using the gng mix I saw here am cool with it on my skin but not the face

Hi everyone

I was wondering if somebody could advice me on this procedure I'm about to do to lightening

The basics steps like exfoliation, then buy Caro white until I reach my goal and starting using a DIY HQ alternating it with DIY KA as I have read somewhere in this forum that is good to use one for 4-6 month and then Change to the other one (Im Talking about DIY HQ and KA) and build with cocoa butter queen Elizabeth

But im wondering to get darker while swapping from Caro white to HQ and KA DIYs

I don't even know if I did explain myself properly but if I did could someone advise me please!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shashand View Post
    Hi everyone

I was wondering if somebody could advice me on this procedure I'm about to do to lightening

The basics steps like exfoliation, then buy Caro white until I reach my goal and starting using a DIY HQ alternating it with DIY KA as I have read somewhere in this forum that is good to use one for 4-6 month and then Change to the other one (Im Talking about DIY HQ and KA) and build with cocoa butter queen Elizabeth

But im wondering to get darker while swapping from Caro white to HQ and KA DIYs

I don't even know if I did explain myself properly but if I did could someone advise me please!!!
    For effective results u need to exfoliate for 4weeks+ then after that u start lightening
    Or u can start by exfoliating & lightening at the same time(i honestly prefer the first one).

(using exfoliating soaps/dead sea salt&soap/LA/GA) 3-4tmx a week

U can make a GA/LA lotion and use along with it by adding ur GA/LA into a moisturiser that has no carbomer as ingredients. U add it with measurements

Or u can buy already made LA lotion (Amlactin,Fair&white Aha)

Or GA lotion (Glytone, Donnell)

Good lightening/exfoliating soaps(kojie San, asantee tamarind/papaya/likas/k brother soap/fair and white Aha)

Carowhite give somewhat red or orangey tone to some people

(if that happens u can add Vitamin C serum or Kojic Acid serum to balance the tone; maxiwhite kojic acid ,ami white (ka - kojic acid), fair&white (ka) ,dermo white, sure white serum)

Use HQ products for 3-6 max months then u break/wean off and use Natural lighteners

(u will darken if u don't wean off properly plus if ur products ain't strong/effective u will definitely darken)

Don't use ur skin lightener(s) always so make a Skinbuilding regimen too

You gotta use a good sunscreen

Contact @gymrat and @TRIUMPH for the DIY lotions (HQ & KA)
    @Shashand
    Last edited by EmmaGH; 04-19-2019 at 02:51 PM.

@EmmaGH
    Thanks a lot for your help this has been really helpful ill definitely will contacted straight away to know how to do it properly

I know I am asking to many questions but
    I think this is the last:

If instead of Use caro white I just start my lightning process with DIY KA lotion for those months and then skinbuild with cocoabutter do you that will do the job of lighten up to 4 shades and maintain it with the steps you'd mentioned?

And what is the best way on you opinion buy an already mady lightening cream or DIY it?

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements