If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3897

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

Quote Originally Posted by Ritzy View Post
    @gymrat ..... So I gave up on caro white after 4 days. Lol. I was only using it once a day but it was making my skin red... and darker. [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/frown.png[/IMG] I'm ok with not seeing any lightening within a couple weeks, but getting darker? Nooo. Plus I really liked my natural yellow undertone. I feel like I don't have it anymore.

So anyway, I've been using IKB lotion (mixed with 2 of it's serums and 1 gel) and after 4 nights I am peeling. (I was using this mix twice a day). I am peeling in patches though. I am keeping the area moisturized, but what is best to use to get rid of the dead skin? I have korean towels which I've never used before and also just purchased sea salt soap. Which is best to use? I want to make sure I do this right as to not cause any PIH. Thanks! [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/smile.png[/IMG]
    Black soap

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Shashand View Post
    Thanks again @EmmaGH , so I can use mitchellebrand products as well when I take brakes from Caro white apart from using it on face hands and toes like... After being using 3/6 months the caro white and use mitchellebrand for the break period? Or is not a good idea?
    Yes please but hope uve read Posts on how to wean off hq products to reduce or prevent redarkening? @Shashand

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaGH View Post
    Thanks again @EmmaGH , so I can use mitchellebrand products as well when I take brakes from Caro white apart from using it on face hands and toes like... After being using 3/6 months the caro white and use mitchellebrand for the break period? Or is not a good idea?
    Yes please but hope uve read Posts on how to wean off hq products to reduce or prevent redarkening? @Shashand

Yes I did and I still as I didn't started yet using Caro wilhite by the time I reach my goal I think I'll have all the info that I need buy it might that I don't understand well or something but I still not knowing how my face will light up as same as my body if I use HQ in my body but not in my face
    It might be a silly question but I don't understand how

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Yes I did and I still as I didn't started yet using Caro wilhite by the time I reach my goal I think I'll have all the info that I need buy it might that I don't understand well or something but I still not knowing how my face will light up as same as my body if I use HQ in my body but not in my face
    Try these mitchellbrand products (precious,lemonvate,ikb) and a good vit C for ur face or check Amazon there are lot of good face lightening creams/lotions on there but if u still wanna try carowhire on ur face don't use around ur eyes to prevent dark circles

Is IKB Lotion any good guys?

today around 6:30pm I was outside. I was outside for like 1 hour, and the sun was setting down. The sun wasn’t blazing at all, in fact it looked like it was about to rain , but it didn’t . Am I gonna get darker from this? My paranoia is killing me lol

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaGH View Post
    Try these mitchellbrand products (precious,lemonvate,ikb) and a good vit C for ur face or check Amazon there are lot of good face lightening creams/lotions on there but if u still wanna try carowhire on ur face don't use around ur eyes to prevent dark circles
    Thanks for your patience, no I won't try it on my face as I don't want to damage it as I said earlier I didn't started yet Im still exfoliating and Also it was something that I didn't understand how to get the same shade if not using the same product or active ingredients loll but I'll try what you've advised me and I'll get back to you with the results as soon as I start seeing them

Can i actually layer pure olive oil with pure argan oil for my face for skin building? Mixing both together in a container wouldent be a good idea, so i thought layering them should be okay?

Thanks for your patience, no I won't try it on my face as I don't want to damage it as I said earlier I didn't started yet Im still exfoliating and Also it was something that I didn't understand how to get the same shade if not using the same product or active ingredients loll but I'll try what you've advised me and I'll get back to you with the results as soon as I start seeing them
    Ok I understand . GoodLuck

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements