If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3898

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

  1. #38971
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaGH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shashand View Post
    Yes I did and I still as I didn't started yet using Caro wilhite by the time I reach my goal I think I'll have all the info that I need buy it might that I don't understand well or something but I still not knowing how my face will light up as same as my body if I use HQ in my body but not in my face
    It might be a silly question but I don't understand how
    Try these mitchellbrand products (precious,lemonvate,ikb) and a good vit C for ur face or check Amazon there are lot of good face lightening creams/lotions on there but if u still wanna try carowhire on ur face don't use around ur eyes to prevent dark circles
    Thanks for your patience, no I won't try it on my face as I don't want to damage it as I said earlier I didn't started yet Im still exfoliating and Also it was something that I didn't understand how to get the same shade if not using the same product or active ingredients loll but I'll try what you've advised me and I'll get back to you with the results as soon as I start seeing them

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #38972
    SCT Elite mccartney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,995
    Can i actually layer pure olive oil with pure argan oil for my face for skin building? Mixing both together in a container wouldent be a good idea, so i thought layering them should be okay?

  4. #38973
    Quote Originally Posted by Shashand View Post
    Thanks for your patience, no I won't try it on my face as I don't want to damage it as I said earlier I didn't started yet Im still exfoliating and Also it was something that I didn't understand how to get the same shade if not using the same product or active ingredients loll but I'll try what you've advised me and I'll get back to you with the results as soon as I start seeing them
    Ok I understand . GoodLuck

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #38974
    Quote Originally Posted by mccartney View Post
    Can i actually layer pure olive oil with pure argan oil for my face for skin building? Mixing both together in a container wouldent be a good idea, so i thought layering them should be okay?
    Olive oil is quite thick for the face....why don't u try these oils instead Jojoba Oil....Almond Oil(little drops). ...Grapeseed Oil
    @mccartney

  7. #38975
    SCT Elite mccartney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaGH View Post
    Olive oil is quite thick for the face....why don't u try these oils instead Jojoba Oil....Almond Oil(little drops). ...Grapeseed Oil
    @mccartney
    @emmah gh i had almond oil all these years i wanted to use somethin else... my face is not prone to break ups sooo i will just try layering both of them few drops only..

  8. #38976
    Quote Originally Posted by mccartney View Post
    @emmah gh i had almond oil all these years i wanted to use somethin else... my face is not prone to break ups sooo i will just try layering both of them few drops only..
    Ok but use just a lil drop(s) cos it's thick almost like coconut oil...it can clog ya pores

  9. #38977
    SCT Elite mccartney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,995
    @EmmaGH im usine olive oil squalane so its very light... but yes im goin to use only few drops as well as the argan oil...

  10. #38978
    Hey guys i did tca peel few years ago and as you can see i got burnt. Ive been trying over the years to get rid of it. Could you please please help me. Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

  11. #38979
    Administrator gymrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where The Sun Shines
    Posts
    33,044
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightpapi View Post
    @gymrat check pm.
    Run for shade I got you, and replied, don't freak out just yet...., there are worst times you could be out.....but do be careful as the sun is gunna get worse here in a few weeks
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

  12. #38980
    Administrator gymrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where The Sun Shines
    Posts
    33,044
    Quote Originally Posted by mccartney View Post
    @emmahgh i had almond oil all these years i wanted to use somethin else... my face is not prone to break ups sooo i will just try layering both of them few drops only..
    NOOOOOOO to the olive on the face @mccartney , stick to the almond oil if your tired of almond oil or ready for a change then choose a lighter oil, olive oil on your face you will regret!!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

  13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •