If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3899

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

@gymrat , I have niacinamide and copper peptide serums and I’m loving the results from the serums. I use copper peptide at morning and niacinamide at night. I’m planning to use retin a next month, which one of these serum are compatiable or cancel out to each other?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Jojoba oil and cetaphil cream the jar are my fav skin building products.
    For winter I use avocado oil and cetaphil ecezma lotion. My skin tends get extra dry during winter.

Quote Originally Posted by naymag View Post
    @gymrat, I have niacinamide and copper peptide serums and I’m loving the results from the serums. I use copper peptide at morning and niacinamide at night. I’m planning to use retin a next month, which one of these serum are compatiable or cancel out to each other?
    Hello @naymag you can continue just like you are. Alternate the RA with the niacinamide in the PM, keep copper pep in the AM. Great to see you posting!!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Hello @naymag you can continue just like you are. Alternate the RA with the niacinamide in the PM, keep copper pep in the AM. Great to see you posting!!
    You’re always there to help
    Thanks @gymrat

@EmmaGH can I mix up vit c in my caro white and in my face cream?

How do you get rid of white dots quickly? I have them on the top half of my arm and want them gone before summer hits

hello ppl question if i want to dilute my 99% LA to use for my for head how do i go about it... thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shashand View Post
    @EmmaGH can I mix up vit c in my caro white and in my face cream?
    Apply your Vit C serum in the AM, you can layer lotion over it, but don't mix it in.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

question please if i want to dilute my 99% LA to use for my for face/forehead how do i go about it... thanks @gymrat

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Apply your Vit C serum in the AM, you can layer lotion over it, but don't mix it in.
    Just came online. Glad @gymrat answered layering these will make it more effective

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements