If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3900

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

Quote Originally Posted by ebony844 View Post
    question please if i want to dilute my 99% LA to use for my for face/forehead how do i go about it... thanks @gymrat
    @ebony844 what % are you wanting to dilute it down too? Also, in order to dilute it you will need "distilled water" not tap water, not bottle water, not purified water but "distilled water" But tell me the % you want and I will gladly walk you through it.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Heeelp guys...

somewhere i read that glycolic acid works by darkening the skin at first abit , due to the dead skin coming to the surface.. idk where i read it cant remember

and now i think its happenin to me too... i diy 18% ga lotion and my body seems darker now.. what shall i do now? will it return to its normal color after few days or??? :/

Quote Originally Posted by Khandifloss View Post
    Hey guys i did tca peel few years ago and as you can see i got burnt. Ive been trying over the years to get rid of it. Could you please please help me. Thanks
    I've never done a TCA peel mention @gymrat she can help you.
    Beauties are fair and slim.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mccartney View Post
    Heeelp guys...

somewhere i read that glycolic acid works by darkening the skin at first abit , due to the dead skin coming to the surface.. idk where i read it cant remember

and now i think its happenin to me too... i diy 18% ga lotion and my body seems darker now.. what shall i do now? [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/redface.png[/IMG] will it return to its normal color after few days or??? :/
    Same with me. I am experiencing darkening too from the 12% GA ALPHA SKINCARE LOTION. But I am also seeing some peeling and a bit of flaky skin on a closer look. I guess it has the opposite effect on darker skin, because on white skin it would lighten quick. I think it's because darker skin is thicker and oilier than white skin, therefore we produce more and quicker dead skin cells that take time to come off.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    @ebony844 what % are you wanting to dilute it down too? Also, in order to dilute it you will need "distilled water" not tap water, not bottle water, not purified water but "distilled water" But tell me the % you want and I will gladly walk you through it.
    can you please suggest the % i can use since its face nothing too strong i guess thank @gymrat

Hey guys! I want to add LA solution to my Amlactin (big bottle, 567g) to raise the LA from 12% to 15%. I live in the UK and can’t find 88% or 90% LA. I can only find 80%. I want to know if I add 80% LA to the Amlactin would it still be effective?

And if the answer is yes, how many teaspoons should I add please?

Quote Originally Posted by Thisistemporary View Post
    Same with me. I am experiencing darkening too from the 12% GA ALPHA SKINCARE LOTION. But I am also seeing some peeling and a bit of flaky skin on a closer look. I guess it has the opposite effect on darker skin, because on white skin it would lighten quick. I think it's because darker skin is thicker and oilier than white skin, therefore we produce more and quicker dead skin cells that take time to come off.
    Soo what does it mean now? That it says like that forever? @Thisistemporary but i must say my skin cleard... its not so dull anymore.. i hope this proccess is only once and not constantley... otherwise i would have to dump glycolic acid

Quote Originally Posted by ebony844 View Post
    can you please suggest the % i can use since its face nothing too strong i guess thank @gymrat
    40% LA peel is safe for the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunabrown View Post
    Hey guys! I want to add LA solution to my Amlactin (big bottle, 567g) to raise the LA from 12% to 15%. I live in the UK and can’t find 88% or 90% LA. I can only find 80%. I want to know if I add 80% LA to the Amlactin would it still be effective?

And if the answer is yes, how many teaspoons should I add please?
    Yes....you will need to add 7 1/2 tablespoons to raise it up to 15%. You will have to take the lotion out of the container mix it up well with the LA, then put into another container or back in its original container. Pouring it in and shaking it won't mix it up properly.

Is 15% la lotion more potent that 12% ga lotion or same

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements