If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3902

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

There is a glutathione suppository thread you can search for. A couple of users Amrutha and Temarinette posted their stories and they do say its effective They also post recipes. You can also inject it rectally but it can make you a little gassy after.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hi,

What should the IKB serum smell like? I purchased a bottle from my local BSS, and it smells a bit metallic-- although I can't describe the smell that well. What about the precious brightening gel-- mine is unscented, but I have been using it for about four weeks and haven't seen any results. Thanks!

Hi everyone
    Please where can I find 30 ou 40% lactic acid in Europe ?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Heya guys, I'd love your advice about glutathione and kojic acid injections.

1)Does anyone know if injections will lighten dark knuckles? or would i have to clear my knuckles before i start the injections? they are a bit darker than my skin.

2)I don't have much money at the moment for injections but looking into them. I've darkened to my original colour which is about Kelly rowland colour kelly-rowland-1544009195-list-handheld-0.jpgand I would love to be a caramel colour like Makeup shayla 2emlnon.jpgmaxresdefault (6).jpg

Would you advice me just using G & G to lighten up to my goal or should i just save up for injections as they safe,even but more expensive?

How many shades would you say the difference is ?

And what would you advise is the best way long term for me to reach my goal?

Thanks xx

Quick question. If I use 1 skin lightening product on my face (like metasol medicated, 2% hydroquinone) it would just lighten my dark marks (leftover from acne) and my entire skin tone, right? Skin bleaching isn't really my thing, I just want a clean and clear overall complexion. Also, does that work the same as well with body lotions? Like if I were using only G&G skin lightening cream (peach lid in the tub) and nothing else, would my skin tone lighten or would I just get a clearer, more even complexion?

-Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Can somebody explain to me why qei+ isn't working anymore? The first pic is when I was using Crystal white with ton of supplement and kojie san soap then... and the 2nd pic is when I first use qei+ carrot version and soap without any supplement. All I want is caramel skin tone but I'm scared of using any cream because when I saw those Yoruba actresses most especially the old ones, I swear you won't want to use any lightening cream. I'm scared now because I dont want to be like them when I get old... pls can I still use qei plus supplement to archive my goal or I should go back to Crystal white? Oh, I don't want t use GnG cream because I never use am before. I have tin skin btw
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Bisi View Post
    Can somebody explain to me why qei+ isn't working anymore? The first pic is when I was using Crystal white with ton of supplement and kojie san soap then... and the 2nd pic is when I first use qei+ carrot version and soap without any supplement. All I want is caramel skin tone but I'm scared of using any cream because when I saw those Yoruba actresses most especially the old ones, I swear you won't want to use any lightening cream. I'm scared now because I dont want to be like them when I get old... pls can I still use qei plus supplement to archive my goal or I should go back to Crystal white? Oh, I don't want t use GnG cream because I never use am before. I have tin skin btw

Add ikb serum and two tube to qei to get results.

Quote Originally Posted by Aadaa View Post
    Hi,

What should the IKB serum smell like? I purchased a bottle from my local BSS, and it smells a bit metallic-- although I can't describe the smell that well. What about the precious brightening gel-- mine is unscented, but I have been using it for about four weeks and haven't seen any results. Thanks!
    @Aadaa

I literally opened up IKB serum to smell that I purchased directly from the Mitchell Brands Website. "IKB Brightening serum with Vitamin C" is on the label along with other stuff.

The smell is similar to the IKB gel and lotion from the same line. It has a cheap floral smell along with a "lightening cream smell" paired with a bit of that smell of cleaner or a hair styling product if you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Thank you so much

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements