If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3904

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

It looks like this site is dying down...

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    It really is. I look at the activity stream daily and it's so short with the same people and same products asked about/suggested over and over. I've read most of the old threads for hours upon hours already so everything is starting to seem redundant. I guess I'll have to frequent my local BSS and wait for a healthy looking bleached bone to come in, watch what she picks up, read the ingredients, and hope for the best at this point LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by caramelcream View Post
    It really is. I look at the activity stream daily and it's so short with the same people and same products asked about/suggested over and over. I've read most of the old threads for hours upon hours already so everything is starting to seem redundant. I guess I'll have to frequent my local BSS and wait for a healthy looking bleached bone to come in, watch what she picks up, read the ingredients, and hope for the best at this point LOL.

Lmao this place is really dead.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by colormebright View Post
    I look so dark indoors but as soon as I go outside I am light af . Is there anything I can do or add to my regimen to change this l?it’s driving me insane
    IKRI read somewhere on here that it is the undertone & u can`t do much to change that. HAve u tried supplements like vit.c & glutathione? I have a nice glow when taking these 2 supplements.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
    IKRI read somewhere on here that it is the undertone & u can`t do much to change that. HAve u tried supplements like vit.c & glutathione? I have a nice glow when taking these 2 supplements.

I do take vitamin c sometimes but I am not consistent. Maybe I should stick with it. Thanks for the response

[QUOTE=caramelcream;1663207]It really is. I look at the activity stream daily and it's so short with the same people and same products asked about/suggested over and over. I've read most of the old threads for hours upon hours already so everything is starting to seem redundant. I guess I'll have to frequent my local BSS and wait for a healthy looking bleached bone to come in, watch what she picks up, read the ingredients, and hope for the best at this point LOL.[/QUOTE @caramelcream lmaooo I do the same thing, when I see someone looking for creams

Thought i was d only one who’s noticed how “dead” this site has been for a while now.
    I miss how it use to be on here.

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chiny View Post
    Thought i was d only one who’s noticed how “dead” this site has been for a while now.
    I miss how it use to be on here.
    Its summertime, this is typical for this time of year around here........
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Hey guys, can anyone recommend a good lightening soap. I use kojie san twice a week and want to use another soap along with it (that is preferably less exfoliating than kojie san but still lightens, as I don’t want to over exfoliate) ... I was thinking of a glutathione soap but I heard that it wouldn’t be effective because gluta is best injected.

Hi guys, pls can someone recommend a GREAT vitaminC body Cream that really really works...... and possibly contains hyaluronic acid.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements