If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3905

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

Quote Originally Posted by Lunabrown View Post
    Hey guys, can anyone recommend a good lightening soap. I use kojie san twice a week and want to use another soap along with it (that is preferably less exfoliating than kojie san but still lightens, as I don’t want to over exfoliate) ... I was thinking of a glutathione soap but I heard that it wouldn’t be effective because gluta is best injected.
    Kbrothers papaya soap or likas papaya. Make sure to get original likas coz there are many knockoffs esp. on amazon

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunabrown View Post
    Hey guys, can anyone recommend a good lightening soap. I use kojie san twice a week and want to use another soap along with it (that is preferably less exfoliating than kojie san but still lightens, as I don’t want to over exfoliate) ... I was thinking of a glutathione soap but I heard that it wouldn’t be effective because gluta is best injected.
    Kbrothers papaya soap or likas papaya. Make sure to get original likas coz there are many knockoffs esp. on amazon

Hiya Thankyou for the suggestions. I live in the UK and I looked online for k brothers and I can’t find anyone that ships here. There’s another papaya brand called ‘Silka’ have you tried it/is it good? (Please anyone chip in if they’ve tried it)

@gymrat Hi gymmie, can i mix glycolic acid into alpha skincare 12% glycolic acid lotion to boost it to a higher glycolic acid lotion percentage??

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by chiny View Post
    @gymrat Hi gymmie, can i mix glycolic acid into alpha skincare 12% glycolic acid lotion to boost it to a higher glycolic acid lotion percentage??
    Yes, you sure can @chiny if you need measurements just let me know the % of GA you have and how much lotion you are trying to boost and the final % you want it I will help you my friend.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Yes, you sure can @chiny if you need measurements just let me know the % of GA you have and how much lotion you are trying to boost and the final % you want it I will help you my friend.
    @gymrat Thank you so much gymmie.
    I will do just that.

@gymrat Hi gymmie, what do you think about The ordinary hyaluronic acid 2% B5 serum for d face???
    Do u think it’s a GREAT buy and would do WONDERS for my face/neck.

Quote Originally Posted by chiny View Post
    @gymrat Hi gymmie, what do you think about The ordinary hyaluronic acid 2% B5 serum for d face???
    Do u think it’s a GREAT buy and would do WONDERS for my face/neck.
    @chiny its a great product for layering. You could apply Vit C serum then layer this over the top. Or use the HA serum then layer a moisturizer over it. You just have to be careful using HA when you live in a dry climate.......is your weather dry or humid right now? And you can get The Ordinary there?? thats awesome, they have some great products!!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    @chiny its a great product for layering. You could apply Vit C serum then layer this over the top. Or use the HA serum then layer a moisturizer over it. You just have to be careful using HA when you live in a dry climate.......is your weather dry or humid right now? And you can get The Ordinary there?? thats awesome, they have some great products!!
    @gymrat Alright noted.
    Its the rainy season here in nigeria now
    Yes, i can get The ordinary products here and more.... They actually do have really good products. I use their glycolic acid 7% toning lotion to exfoliate my underarms. I love it.
    Thanks gymmie.

Quote Originally Posted by tearsandpain View Post
    does anyone else drink milk to help with fairness of your skin?
    Drinking no, but I have heard of people doing a milk powder bath for glowing skin

@gymrat Do you know how long I should wait after having a professional chemical peel to use Kojic acid soap/ LA lotion/lightening products please

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements