If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3908

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

@chiny you can use your HA serum after you apply Vit C serum, you can use it AM or PM. And yes you can keep it in the fridge, it might thicken once cold but just give it a good shake and it will be good to go!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    @chiny you can use your HA serum after you apply Vit C serum, you can use it AM or PM. And yes you can keep it in the fridge, it might thicken once cold but just give it a good shake and it will be good to go!
    @gymrat Thank you gymmie.

Hey @gymrat I’m thinking of making my own lightening lotion and I would like your help please

1. Can I add lighteners such as Bearberry, mulberry root extract and MSH to a lactic acid lotion like Amlactin ?

2. Is there a better chance of this lotion being stable/effective because I know making Kojic Acid lotion is a hit or miss

3. Do you know the method please?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

How can I incorporate retin A and AHA lotion. I love using retA but I'll also like to add AHA lotion to my regimen @gymrat

Quote Originally Posted by chiny View Post
    @gymrat Thank you gymmie.
    Always welcome @chiny

Quote Originally Posted by Lunabrown View Post
    Hey @gymrat I’m thinking of making my own lightening lotion and I would like your help please

1. Can I add lighteners such as Bearberry, mulberry root extract and MSH to a lactic acid lotion like Amlactin ?

2. Is there a better chance of this lotion being stable/effective because I know making Kojic Acid lotion is a hit or miss

3. Do you know the method please?
    Yes, no problem adding those you have listed. And yes, KA can be a bit difficult to work with, it oxidizes on a drop of a dime, but is still a great ingredient. I use a KA soap (but its premade, nothing I make myself). @Lunabrown

Quote Originally Posted by Anny83 View Post
    How can I incorporate retin A and AHA lotion. I love using retA but I'll also like to add AHA lotion to my regimen @gymrat
    Yes! Of course.......easy to incorporate those 2. Use RA in your PM routine and AHA in your AM. You just don't want to use RA in your AM routine. If you want to use AHA twice a day you can, just alternate it with your RA every other night. What % of RA are you using?? Just be careful you don't jump too quick and over exfoliate and end up with irritated skin. @Anny83

@gymrat can using steroidd cause mental side effects? Like irritability and depressed mood??

Thankyou for your quick response @gymrat I read that bearberry comes from hydroquinone, so does this mean I need to take breaks while using the lotion?

Also do I just add the lighteners to the Amlactin using tablespoons? (just like I would if I was adding LA) or is the method more complicated?

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Yes! Of course.......easy to incorporate those 2. Use RA in your PM routine and AHA in your AM. You just don't want to use RA in your AM routine. If you want to use AHA twice a day you can, just alternate it with your RA every other night. What % of RA are you using?? Just be careful you don't jump too quick and over exfoliate and end up with irritated skin. @Anny83
    Thanksfor the reply.
    Wow, never knew I could use aha AM. Am using 0.05% ra at the moment but wI'll switch to 0.1% when it finish.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements