If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3909

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

Quote Originally Posted by GlowyGoddess002 View Post
    @gymrat can using steroidd cause mental side effects? Like irritability and depressed mood??
    @GlowyGoddess002 so happy to see you, haven't seen you in a long time ....... I have never heard of steroids causing mental side effects, not saying that is can't....whats going on? You not feeling like your normal self?? PM me @GlowyGoddess002
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Lunabrown View Post
    Thankyou for your quick response @gymrat I read that bearberry comes from hydroquinone, so does this mean I need to take breaks while using the lotion?

Also do I just add the lighteners to the Amlactin using tablespoons? (just like I would if I was adding LA) or is the method more complicated?
    @Lunabrown bearberry isn't going to work like HQ, they are totally different ingredients. I personally don't see a reason to take a break from bearberry. HQ I take a break from but that's only because I live where the sun will beat you if you don't......so rather then fighting it, I stop my HQ mix in the summer and pick it back up once summer is over.

Each ingredient has a "usage rate" meaning how much to use when formulating. Tell me exactly what you want to use I can help you with mixing, amounts, etc. Complicated is what you make it.......if you pick things that are water soluble, they are much easier to work with because most lotions are water based. If you work with things that are oil soluble you just have to find oil based products to use them with which can sometimes get challenging. pH can be a factor but only when using certain ingredients Vit C etc. What you are wanting to use isn't complicated in my opinion.......I have made my share of complicated things so I would be honest if I thought it wasn't anything you wanted to take on.

Quote Originally Posted by Anny83 View Post
    Thanksfor the reply.
    Wow, never knew I could use aha AM. Am using 0.05% ra at the moment but wI'll switch to 0.1% when it finish.
    Yep you can use AHA in the AM, as long as you are using sun protection and or avoiding the sun. No problems otherwise.

How are you handling .05% RA? How long have you used it and how often? @Anny83

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Yep you can use AHA in the AM, as long as you are using sun protection and or avoiding the sun. No problems otherwise.

How are you handling .05% RA? How long have you used it and how often? @Anny83
    .05% is fine for me, not as potent as the .1% gel that's y am switching when this is done. I had a break from lightening, started using the ra last month. I use 4-5 times/week, then skip usage the following week.

I want to light my skin 4 shade so I will use HQ for 4 month ...
    So please what is the best HQ cream or DIY HQ ?
    How I can mintain the result that I will get?
    .. Also what is the best nutural lighting cream that I can use when I use my HQ ? @mccartney @TRIUMPH @gymrat

Thankyou for your quick response @gymrat I read that bearberry comes from hydroquinone, so does this mean I need to take breaks while using the lotion?

Also do I just add the lighteners to the Amlactin using tablespoons? (just like I would if I was adding LA) or is the method more complicated?
    @Lunabrown bearberry isn't going to work like HQ, they are totally different ingredients. I personally don't see a reason to take a break from bearberry. HQ I take a break from but that's only because I live where the sun will beat you if you don't......so rather then fighting it, I stop my HQ mix in the summer and pick it back up once summer is over.

Each ingredient has a "usage rate" meaning how much to use when formulating. Tell me exactly what you want to use I can help you with mixing, amounts, etc. Complicated is what you make it.......if you pick things that are water soluble, they are much easier to work with because most lotions are water based. If you work with things that are oil soluble you just have to find oil based products to use them with which can sometimes get challenging. pH can be a factor but only when using certain ingredients Vit C etc. What you are wanting to use isn't complicated in my opinion.......I have made my share of complicated things so I would be honest if I thought it wasn't anything you wanted to take on.
    @gymrat hmm as I’ve never done anything like this before I’m not sure on percentages tbh ... I don’t want it to be too high incase of skin irritation but I want a good amount to produce results. I was looking online for more information about percentages but I couldn’t find anything. But then On makingcosmetics it says the percentage of Bearberry extract in a lightening cream should be 4-8% and 1% in exfoliants and for mulberry 3%-5%. Initially i was thinking 5% Bearberry and 5% Mulberry - do you think that’s a good percentage to begin with?
    I’ll be using 225g/7.9oz of Amlactin

@gymrat hmm as I’ve never done anything like this before I’m not sure on percentages tbh ... I don’t want it to be too high incase of skin irritation but I want a good amount to produce results. I was looking online for more information about percentages but I couldn’t find anything. But then On makingcosmetics it says the percentage of Bearberry extract in a lightening cream should be 4-8% and 1% in exfoliants and for mulberry 3%-5%. Initially i was thinking 5% Bearberry and 5% Mulberry - do you think that’s a good percentage to begin with?
    I’ll be using 225g/7.9oz of Amlactin
    Yes, so basically what that's telling you is its safe to use anywhere from 4-8% EXCEPT when using with an exfoliant, which you will be because you are using Amlactin as your base. So you can only use Bearberry at 1%. Still fine to use it in your Amlactin, but you have to only use 1%.

Mulberry you can totally go with 5%.

Hi. Any advice please on what I can use to lighten my private bits... Is Kojie San soap safe, or what is?

@gymrat hmm as I’️ve never done anything like this before I’️m not sure on percentages tbh ... I don’️t want it to be too high incase of skin irritation but I want a good amount to produce results. I was looking online for more information about percentages but I couldn’️t find anything. But then On makingcosmetics it says the percentage of Bearberry extract in a lightening cream should be 4-8% and 1% in exfoliants and for mulberry 3%-5%. Initially i was thinking 5% Bearberry and 5% Mulberry - do you think that’️s a good percentage to begin with?
    I’️ll be using 225g/7.9oz of Amlactin
    Yes, so basically what that's telling you is its safe to use anywhere from 4-8% EXCEPT when using with an exfoliant, which you will be because you are using Amlactin as your base. So you can only use Bearberry at 1%. Still fine to use it in your Amlactin, but you have to only use 1%.

Mulberry you can totally go with 5%.
    @gymrat looool I’m silly, forgot Amlactin has lactic acid. Alright so do you know how many tea spoons or table spoons I’ll need to add of each ingredient please?

@gymrat looool I’m silly, forgot Amlactin has lactic acid. Alright so do you know how many tea spoons or table spoons I’ll need to add of each ingredient please?
    Do you have your ingredients? If so, you will need 2.24 grams (1/2 teaspoon) of Bearberry, 11.20 grams (2 1/4 teaspoons) Mulberry, and take a little bit out of your Amlactin because you will want to use 211 grams of it, I believe you said it was 225 grm bottle, so take out about 3 teaspoons for the Amlactin before you get started. I would take out the Amlactin place it in a bowl or whatever then mix your ingredients up in it really well. Either leave it in a jar to apply and or put back in its original container. If you need more info or help, just ask @Lunabrown

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements