If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3919

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

hey everyone, need some advice. i decided to start using piment doux concentre on my dark spots on hands. i did a lactic acid peel today so it should peel off by sunday, can you suggest a regimen that could help me keep hands on track. right now, i have a supreme white mix -with giga white, sepi white, kojic acid powders and i also have the piment doux. i have a lightening black soap which i made myself also and i have a diy la lotion and aqueous cream for wholesome moisturization.

any advice from fellow toners will be greatly appreciated

cc; @gymrat @moon maiden etc...

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by pipi View Post
    Hello....has any used lemon glow lotion before...please I need your honest review before I buy it. Thank you
    @pipi better stay away from the glow products.. its ingredients of the whole line are dodgy.. at the end u will always break out..

Hello! Does vitamin e supplement make skin darker? Thanks

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@gymrat Hi gymmie
    Someone wants to exfoliate their skin for a month. Which of this procedure do u think would do an amazing job interms of PROPER EXFOLIATION
    (1) Doing a hamman bath (that’s the one you enter d steam room for minutes/hours to open the skin pores.... then afterwards the person is given a very intense body scrub down)
    *this one is usually done just once in a month*
    (2) Using a whatever percentage of lactic or glycolic acid lotion to exfoliate for one month.

What do ya think?

Quote Originally Posted by chiny View Post
    @gymrat Hi gymmie
    Someone wants to exfoliate their skin for a month. Which of this procedure do u think would do an amazing job interms of PROPER EXFOLIATION
    (1) Doing a hamman bath (that’s the one you enter d steam room for minutes/hours to open the skin pores.... then afterwards the person is given a very intense body scrub down)
    (2) Using a whatever percentage of lactic or glycolic acid lotion to exfoliate for one month.

What do ya think?
    If you have the opportunity to do the hamman bath, DO IT!! I've heard amazing things about it........I believe Hipvalley has done one before, its been awhile ago, but I remember hearing the rave about it.

They do those where you are @chiny DO IT DO IT DO IT.......then come back and tell me all about it
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    If you have the opportunity to do the hamman bath, DO IT!! I've heard amazing things about it........I believe Hipvalley has done one before, its been awhile ago, but I remember hearing the rave about it.

They do those where you are @chiny DO IT DO IT DO IT.......then come back and tell me all about it
    @gymrat I will definitely give you a detailed feedback when i do it again
    If you’ve never given it a try gymmie, you should. I believe you can get that done in the USA if that’s where u are at.

I did it last year nd i absolutely loved it. It’s d most relaxing shit ever, your skin would legit feel like a dream afterwards.

@gymrat Hi gymmie

What do ya think?
    Chiny, where are you going for the hamman bath in Lagos? and if you don't mind, how much is it?

@gymrat I will definitely give you a detailed feedback when i do it again
    If you’ve never given it a try gymmie, you should. I believe you can get that done in the USA if that’s where u are at.

I did it last year nd i absolutely loved it. It’s d most relaxing shit ever, your skin would legit feel like a dream afterwards.
    Can't wait to hear all about it.....like I said I've heard great things and I heard your skin is like silky smooth afterwards. Relaxing $hit is what I need . Yep, I'm in the USA.....California to be exact. I know we have them, its just finding out what they are called here. I will have to do some research....enjoy you lucky little one.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Can't wait to hear all about it.....like I said I've heard great things and I heard your skin is like silky smooth afterwards. Relaxing $hit is what I need . Yep, I'm in the USA.....California to be exact. I know we have them, its just finding out what they are called here. I will have to do some research....enjoy you lucky little one.
    @gymrat u can do Hamman at home. But it’s not as best like professional hamman. At least you’ll enjoy it the end result. Soak for 30mins in hot water bath, apply morrocan soap which made of olive and lye and leave on 5-10mins. Then u scrub with KIT or hamman scrub gently. Your skin will be so smooth and silky after the scrub. Usually do it if i have time.
    Theres koreans and Japanese baths in cali I seen on YouTube and it’s similar to hamman

Raspberry seed oil as sun protection?
    My colleague suggested raspberry seed oil as sun protection and she preferred RSO over mineral sunscreen. She’s been using RSO 1 year no sun damage or no replase of melanoma.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements