Skin Care Talk banner

If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

4M views 40K replies 2K participants last post by  mermaidgirl3000 
#1 ·
If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

This thread could be useful for someone that needs to ask a question about skin lightening instead of making a new thread. And if you know the answer you could quote their question and answer it for them. I hope this is making sense.LOL

#40,484 ·
I just started the Permanence skin care line and I am not noticing any significant results. I started following a youtuber named Asante because she was able to turn practically white
Stop believing what you see on SM, YT, TicTok, find genuine reviews from people who aren't getting paid to promote products.

#40,487 ·
Finally!!!!!! After years on this website and after many products, potions and pills later…..I am finally on the road to lightening up my face and neck(nw45) to match my chest natural color (nc50 or Fenty420).
After using many different face creams, the one game changer was adding Retinol on my face and neck 1% nightly BEFORE my face lightening cream.
I apply the retinol first…let sit for about 15-20mins, then apply my face cream.
‘Tis all.