If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3922

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

Help with Lightening please!
    Hi Everyone, I’m not really new here I joined SKT 4 years ago when I started my lightening journey!
    I really need help, at some point I reached my goal but things aren’t so nice anymore. My skin is still light but it’s so hard maintaining, also I started with a cheap cream that isn’t beneficial. I’ve been breaking out (pimples) and I think it’s time I step up my game please help!
    Okay so I started lightening using “Fair & White”. Someone used to order it, I got their number from here. I used the Lotion, the exfoliating soap & serum. Worked like magic but was a little bit slow and pricey. After I lost my connect from the guy I started using Caro Light, it was THE BOMB but then I read the HQ thing & I think recently they changed something and it’s not for me.

I’m looking for a zero (or 1 or 2%) HQ and zero steroid cream. Something that isn’t harmful, isn’t cheap but not pricey. More on the natural side
    My issues:

Breaking out & pimples
    Maintaining
    Knuckles
    Darkness around eyes & side of my face
    Lips
    Getting rid of spots
    Just smoothing my skin out & get it to look glowy and uniform not the bleached look.

I don’t want a hectic regime just:
    Lightening soap Exfoliating soap Proper cream Maybe serum
    I’ll get regular Vitamin C pills, I also use sunscreen & coconut oil. I use Nivea sunscreen and I sometimes don’t like it so some tips would be cool.

I used to be a shade darker than Gabriella Union. I’m currently caramel. I don’t want to be light light. I’ll post my goal pictures below but I basically want to be light brown/light caramel with nice yellowness to it! I’ve attached some goal pictures

Oh also I’m in an African country
    Sorry for the long read!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by pengcaramelglo View Post
    maxiwhite ka buy from local beauty store, dodo is sold on ebay allegedly the lotion has mercury, perhaps try mix in carotein gel creme. Which dodo did you use? is it more of a maintenance cream while on hq break for you?
    @pengcaramelglo My local bss stop selling maxi white , I brought dodo from eBay and 3 lotions came oxidised . I prefer to buy creams from bss. I don’t want to use hq because of knuckles. it work slow for me, most creams do have bit of mercury.

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    @pengcaramelglo My local bss stop selling maxi white , I brought dodo from eBay and 3 lotions came oxidised . I prefer to buy creams from bss. I don’t want to use hq because of knuckles. it work slow for me, most creams do have bit of mercury.
    I've only bought the cream in a jar just used it three times so it takes time to see results especially on hyperpigmentation. Maxiwhite is the best serum why would a bss stop selling it, it should be produced and sold forever, probably the supplier is sold out. I've made sure to stock up on it, I live in UK so I could recommend physical stores

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I've only bought the cream in a jar just used it three times so it takes time to see results especially on hyperpigmentation. Maxiwhite is the best serum why would a bss stop selling it, it should be produced and sold forever, probably the supplier is sold out. I've made sure to stock up on it, I live in UK so I could recommend physical stores
    @pengcaramelglo I live in Birmingham , his probably got some more. What are you using your maxi white with

@gymrat or anyone, I’d appreciate your help.

@pengcaramelglo I live in Birmingham , his probably got some more. What are you using your maxi white with
    with caro cream

with caro cream
    @pengcaramelglo do you use it on yours hands aswel

Quote Originally Posted by chiny View Post
    @WaterBoy86 Hi, plz what do you think abt this mix
    -makari naturelle intense extreme body lotion with shea butter 500ml
    (i plan to divide it into 3places... i’ll be using one part for the mix).
    -a whole tube of IKB gel
    -a whole bottle of lemonvate serum
    -some quantity of l’abidjainaise carotte lightening oil

If it gets too watery, I’ll probably just add in a bit more lotion.
    Do you think this mix would REALLY LIGHTEN me?
    If u can double up the IKB tubes to x4 or x6 and the lemonvate serum x4, I am certain u will get results but don't add too much shea butter .
    Classic Man Hidden Content

@WaterBoy86 what else there to use to get pale yellow tone in the uk. Mostly all the cream what available and work they supposedly have mercury or steroid in it
    Use carrot based products (many safe options out there)
    Classic Man Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by WaterBoy86 View Post
    Use carrot based products (many safe options out there)
    @WaterBoy86 what carrot based product do you recommend , I’m in the uk

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements