If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3923

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

Check out my post in the Marketplace, selling my new & used lightening products for super cheap.

https://www.skincaretalk.com/showthr...67#post1667867

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

ey @gymrat hows things goin? Lool i accidentley clicked on ignoring the person but i wanted to click send private message.. it said, ur not allowed to ignore the person as shes the moderator hahaha lool..

well anyways, i went to the pharmacie to buy bioderma that uve recomended.. it wasent on stock but i had the possibilitie to order it.. biodema is a chemical ss not a physical they told me..

they showed me one ss for kids lsf 50.. its both chemical and physical.. means i still will get instant protection after 2-3 mins once the ss is absorbed..

ive took a picture .. i wanted u to see it first before i buy it..
    It has titanum (nano) too
    1B033C2E-ED01-4AD1-AF03-B5086BE30B6F.jpgCF2EF109-B23C-4948-8950-1A0B6BAC795E.jpg
    Last edited by mccartney; 09-25-2019 at 12:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mccartney View Post
    ey @gymrat hows things goin? Lool i accidentley clicked on ignoring the person but i wanted to click send private message.. it said, ur not allowed to ignore the person as shes the moderator hahaha lool..

well anyways, i went to the pharmacie to buy bioderma that uve recomended.. it wasent on stock but i had the possibilitie to order it.. biodema is a chemical ss not a physical they told me..

they showed me one ss for kids lsf 50.. its both chemical and physical.. means i still will get instant protection after 2-3 mins once the ss is absorbed..

ive took a picture .. i wanted u to see it first before i buy it..
    It has titanum (nano) too
    1B033C2E-ED01-4AD1-AF03-B5086BE30B6F.jpgCF2EF109-B23C-4948-8950-1A0B6BAC795E.jpg
    LOL, oooh so you tried to block me but couldn't I win

They are saying its a physical SS because of the titanium oxide, zinc oxide and titanium are not the same. Also, titanium can be problematic for some.

What I would do is apply some and see how it looks/feels on your skin if they will allow you too before you purchase.

I hope its cooled off there by now, I leave for Europe in 23 days
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by WaterBoy86 View Post
    If u can double up the IKB tubes to x4 or x6 and the lemonvate serum x4, I am certain u will get results but don't add too much shea butter .
    @WaterBoy86
    The makari is actually made with shea butter... not me adding sheaButter myself.
    MY AVATER IS MY DREAM COMPLEXION
    Thanks for replying.

Do you think me using my 12% GA lotion first (everyday) before using my lightening mix... would help lighten me faster and also evenly??
    —How many minutes can i layer the GA lotion for.... before using my cream??
    —Am i supposed to layer/use the GA lotion every single day?
    Last edited by chiny; 09-26-2019 at 09:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    LOL, oooh so you tried to block me but couldn't I win

They are saying its a physical SS because of the titanium oxide, zinc oxide and titanium are not the same. Also, titanium can be problematic for some.

What I would do is apply some and see how it looks/feels on your skin if they will allow you too before you purchase.

I hope its cooled off there by now, I leave for Europe in 23 days
    @gymrat yes its cooooler now finally... yes u tried it on my hands.. it waaay better than zinc it does absorb almost immodiatley and doesent leave a white cast..

but it means even with this ss i can get instant protection also ??

Quote Originally Posted by chiny View Post
    @WaterBoy86
    The makari is actually made with shea butter... not me adding sheaButter myself.
    MY AVATER IS MY DREAM COMPLEXION
    Thanks for replying.

Do you think me using my 12% GA lotion first (everyday) before using my lightening mix... would help lighten me faster and also evenly??
    —How many minutes can i layer the GA lotion for.... before using my cream??
    —Am i supposed to layer/use the GA lotion every single day?
    Use GA on alternate days and no layering ,if u want u can do it for a couple months before u begin ur mix,it depends on how fast or slow ur skin lightens
    Classic Man Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mccartney View Post
    @gymrat yes its cooooler now finally... yes u tried it on my hands.. it waaay better than zinc it does absorb almost immodiatley and doesent leave a white cast..

but it means even with this ss i can get instant protection also ??
    A physical sunscreen will give you instant protection, chemical sunscreens you typically have to wait 20 mins before sun exposure.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    A physical sunscreen will give you instant protection, chemical sunscreens you typically have to wait 20 mins before sun exposure.
    @gymrat Okay, so despite the titanum nanoo inside it wont offer instant sun protection? Allright ill look for something else then

Hello, I want to achieve a bright yellow NC44 color, what can I mix with skintight to achieve this color?

Quote Originally Posted by FlawsNAll View Post
    Hello, I want to achieve a bright yellow NC44 color, what can I mix with skintight to achieve this color?
    @FlawsNAll try carolight oil, or ikb lemon oil.. all kind of hq oils will give u a nice high yellow tone..

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements