If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3924

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

  1. #39231
    Administrator gymrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where The Sun Shines
    Posts
    33,250
    Quote Originally Posted by mccartney View Post
    @gymrat Okay, so despite the titanum nanoo inside it wont offer instant sun protection? Allright ill look for something else then
    Titanium dioxide protects against UVB rays, but not the full spectrum of UVA rays.

    Zinc oxide protects against the entire spectrum of UVB and UVA rays.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #39232
    SCT Elite mccartney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,041
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Titanium dioxide protects against UVB rays, but not the full spectrum of UVA rays.

    Zinc oxide protects against the entire spectrum of UVB and UVA rays.
    @gymrat thx queen of ss lol.. unmm well i will just try to stick to burn out then.. since the degrees moves around 10-17 at the moment i quess a small amount on my palm of burnout will offer me enough protection.. cuz if i apply alot the white cast will be visible -.-

  4. #39233
    Administrator gymrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where The Sun Shines
    Posts
    33,250
    Quote Originally Posted by mccartney View Post
    @gymrat thx queen of ss lol.. unmm well i will just try to stick to burn out then.. since the degrees moves around 10-17 at the moment i quess a small amount on my palm of burnout will offer me enough protection.. cuz if i apply alot the white cast will be visible -.-
    @mccartney , are you applying it (Burnout) on moisturized skin?? If not, try doing that, it will help with the cast your seeing.

    And of course, your very welcome, glad to help anytime!!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #39234
    SCT Elite mccartney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,041
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    @mccartney, are you applying it (Burnout) on moisturized skin?? If not, try doing that, it will help with the cast your seeing.

    And of course, your very welcome, glad to help anytime!!
    @gymrat ummm indeed not, sometimes ill have a shower Nd put on burnout at once.. ok ill try that . Anyways if i take a little it wont give that white cast.. i quess during the cold season now , also a little will provide protection as the temperture as are very low

  7. #39235
    How does one achieve pale pink undertone, I used extreme glow and achieved an really pale pink skin tone then some how it didn’t work then I used caro white and got an yellow tone but I would really like to go back to the pale pink tone any suggestions? Please 🙂

  8. #39236
    Administrator gymrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where The Sun Shines
    Posts
    33,250
    Quote Originally Posted by mccartney View Post
    @gymrat ummm indeed not, sometimes ill have a shower Nd put on burnout at once.. ok ill try that . Anyways if i take a little it wont give that white cast.. i quess during the cold season now , also a little will provide protection as the temperture as are very low
    Try moisturizing first it will help SO much.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

  9. #39237
    What good to use on stretch marks

  10. #39238
    chiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Lagos nigeria
    Posts
    643
    My naija people and even beyond nigeria
    Pls who has used bismid products??
    And what do you think about them? @havis @brown991 etc

  11. #39239
    Administrator gymrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where The Sun Shines
    Posts
    33,250
    Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    What good to use on stretch marks
    Raw shea butter.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

  12. #39240
    @chiny they have different products. Ivery never used there product but I know persons who use it and it has lightened and whitened them ( pardon my English lol) you should try and give review. Your skin might look better since you know technique here like exfoliating and the rest. Waiting for review. Safe.

  13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •