If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3925

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

Quote Originally Posted by Panda10 View Post
    How does one achieve pale pink undertone, I used extreme glow and achieved an really pale pink skin tone then some how it didn’t work then I used caro white and got an yellow tone but I would really like to go back to the pale pink tone any suggestions? Please 🙂

I'd like to know as well

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Raw shea butter.
    @gymrat what about coconut oil

Quote Originally Posted by pengcaramelglo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    Does clinic clear have steroid in it
    lets revive this forum and make it lively again. My contribution, the oil and lotion makes you pale yellow overnight, it lightens quick especially the face, it makes lips darker though, but lightens outer corners well, mixed with hq it gives a golden glow! Need to be maintained, exfoliate, otherwise sometimes darkens fast, makes facial hair obvious. Removes sunburn perfectly.

Hi y'll dont really post on this forum i do oberve most times. I've been using clinic clear for over a month now nothing drastic so slow dunno mayb its cz im using it alone. Nb i do exfoliate.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Pls has anyone used pure carrot white milk? Someone recommended it for me but i will like to get a review b4 buying.

Girl it's just a month give it sometime you'll see results. Hope you're using sunscreen?

Quote Originally Posted by brown991 View Post
    Girl it's just a month give it sometime you'll see results. Hope you're using sunscreen?
    Yes i am thanks.

Hi guys i saw this at a shop i visited. Thinking of getting jst wantv2 knw if anyone has used it before and if it's as effective as the k brothers papaya soap.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    @gymrat what about coconut oil
    exfoliating and keeping them well moisturized is best. Try the coconut oil, see if it works for you. You don't know until you try! Its all about trial and error to know what will work for you!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

@gymrat u know some good online places i can buy glycolic acid.. lotioncrafters dont offer ga only la.. i used to buy from muac but puhhh they r tooo overpriced.. 60€ all in all plus shipping nahh thats defo too much...

@mccartney I want to know aswell , I can’t find anywhere in the uk that sell glycolic acid big bottle , they only sell them in 30ml but I see lactic acid in small and big ml

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements