If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3926

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

  1. #39251
    Administrator gymrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where The Sun Shines
    Posts
    33,247
    Quote Originally Posted by mccartney View Post
    @gymrat u know some good online places i can buy glycolic acid.. lotioncrafters dont offer ga only la.. i used to buy from muac but puhhh they r tooo overpriced.. 60€ all in all plus shipping nahh thats defo too much...
    Yes......I know places that sell GA here are a few for you @mccartney
    https://www.essentialwholesale.com/p...id-10-solution
    https://www.makingcosmetics.com/Glyc...id_p_1100.html
    https://www.texasnaturalsupply.com/G.../glca70-ch.htm

    Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    @mccartney I want to know aswell , I can’t find anywhere in the uk that sell glycolic acid big bottle , they only sell them in 30ml but I see lactic acid in small and big ml
    Sorry, confused what your asking......your looking for a UK supplier? I gave a few options above for mccartney you can check out. @shawtykid20
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #39252
    chiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Lagos nigeria
    Posts
    639
    @gymrat Heyy gymmie, how you doing babe? Been a while
    So gymmie i finally got the hamman bath done... amazing feeling as expected.
    Well exfoliated body.
    I even got a free massage too.
    Girrrl you need to get on board ASAP.

    Anyways, i just bought The Ordinary aha 30% + bha 2% peeling solution for my face.
    My facial skin just keeps looking dirty-ish... no matter what i use.
    I just recently got that Ordinary product hoping it would deeply exfoliate my face so that anything i use on it would work
    Do you think it would get d job done gymmie?

  4. #39253
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Yes......I know places that sell GA here are a few for you @mccartney
    https://www.essentialwholesale.com/p...id-10-solution
    https://www.makingcosmetics.com/Glyc...id_p_1100.html
    https://www.texasnaturalsupply.com/G.../glca70-ch.htm

    Sorry, confused what your asking......your looking for a UK supplier? I gave a few options above for mccartney you can check out. @shawtykid20
    @gymrat Yeah Im looking for a uk supplier that sells GA

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #39254
    SCT Elite mccartney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,040
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Yes......I know places that sell GA here are a few for you @mccartney
    https://www.essentialwholesale.com/p...id-10-solution
    https://www.makingcosmetics.com/Glyc...id_p_1100.html
    https://www.texasnaturalsupply.com/G.../glca70-ch.htm

    Sorry, confused what your asking......your looking for a UK supplier? I gave a few options above for mccartney you can check out. @shawtykid20

    Omg @gymrat lool how funny.. i came across makingcosmetics.com and i found it soo fishy.. cuz i pretended to place an order and theY r telling me i pay 0$ taxes and especially 0$ shipping.. what company would ship u free items.. and as u know im not even based in the us im in germany lol... umm well since u have some experience with makincosmetics and u can recommend it to me i think ill go for that.. since its the chepest with shipping etc. still cant belive that shipping shows 0$ lool reall weird

    thx alot for the recommdations..
    Last edited by mccartney; 10-10-2019 at 11:23 PM.

  7. #39255
    Administrator gymrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where The Sun Shines
    Posts
    33,247
    Quote Originally Posted by mccartney View Post
    Omg @gymrat lool how funny.. i came across makingcosmetics.com and i found it soo fishy.. cuz i pretended to place an order and theY r telling me i pay 0$ taxes and especially 0$ shipping.. what company would ship u free items.. and as u know im not even based in the us im in germany lol... umm well since u have some experience with makincosmetics and u can recommend it to me i think ill go for that.. since its the chepest with shipping etc. still cant belive that shipping shows 0$ lool reall weird

    thx alot for the recommdations..
    Makingcosmetics is one of my absolute favorites!! Nothing fishy about them, I've been ordering from them for years! Great place to purchase from, very legit. No worries there @mccartney
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

  8. #39256
    Administrator gymrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where The Sun Shines
    Posts
    33,247
    Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    @gymrat Yeah Im looking for a uk supplier that sells GA
    here you go https://www.amazon.co.uk/Glycolic-70.../dp/B014K0VYQO
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

  9. #39257
    Administrator gymrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where The Sun Shines
    Posts
    33,247
    Quote Originally Posted by chiny View Post
    @gymrat Heyy gymmie, how you doing babe? Been a while
    So gymmie i finally got the hamman bath done... amazing feeling as expected.
    Well exfoliated body.
    I even got a free massage too.
    Girrrl you need to get on board ASAP.

    Anyways, i just bought The Ordinary aha 30% + bha 2% peeling solution for my face.
    My facial skin just keeps looking dirty-ish... no matter what i use.
    I just recently got that Ordinary product hoping it would deeply exfoliate my face so that anything i use on it would work
    Do you think it would get d job done gymmie?
    @chiny long time no see, I am doing great, how are you doing?!! How are my Nigeria friends, they rarely stop by, where are they hanging out? I hope things are going well for you
    Awwh you know I am jealous of your hamman bath!! And a free massage......you lucky girl I bet it was so relaxing did it make your skin smooth as butter?? How long did it take for the bath?
    I am heading to Europe in a few days......if I see one while I'm there you know I will be diving in. I am dying to try it. I've heard great things about them.

    Yes, the AHA/BHA will help exfoliate the skin nicely. Use it faithfully, but also be careful in the sun.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

  10. #39258
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    @gymrat thank you so much I would like to make 15% ga lotion . I have 500 ml of my based lotion . What are measurements from 70% ga please

  11. #39259
    Administrator gymrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where The Sun Shines
    Posts
    33,247
    Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    @gymrat thank you so much I would like to make 15% ga lotion . I have 500 ml of my based lotion . What are measurements from 70% ga please
    Your welcome!

    You would need to add 4.6 ounces of GA to your 500ml base to bring it to 15% @shawtykid20
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

  12. #39260
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Your welcome!

    You would need to add 4.6 ounces of GA to your 500ml base to bring it to 15% @shawtykid20
    @gymrat thank you if i use it once a day 3 times a week for month . Well I be exfoliated enough or do shall I do twice a day instead

  13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •