If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3927

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    @gymrat thank you if i use it once a day 3 times a week for month . Well I be exfoliated enough or do shall I do twice a day instead
    You've used LA lotion before? If so, GA is a bit more harsh, but 15% you should be able to handle every day, but just once a day. Do that for a month and you will be exfoliated well enough. I have 20% GA and I can only handle it every couple of days....so just be careful, you will know if its too much for you and if it is, then cut back to every other day. @shawtykid20
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Anybody here still using dodo cream? 😭

Been using dodo for close to 3 years now(dodo loyalist... Lol) ..... And my oooh my!!! It was good at first, I looked like a goddess for quite a long time.... I'm now left with the after math of it's use....
    Green veins
    Thin skin
    Blotchy look
    .... I'm still light though.... High yellow...
    But I want to shift to another product 😇

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    You've used LA lotion before? If so, GA is a bit more harsh, but 15% you should be able to handle every day, but just once a day. Do that for a month and you will be exfoliated well enough. I have 20% GA and I can only handle it every couple of days....so just be careful, you will know if its too much for you and if it is, then cut back to every other day. @shawtykid20
    @gymrat yeah I been on ga lotion for a while , it’s been 2 weeks off my holiday and lost half shade off my tan already. I want to start to use Aztec clay mask , I read that it’s good to mix it with apple cider vinegar is that true

@pengcaramelglo do you use it on yours hands aswel
    not on hands

use caro with ka maxiwhite to keep a golden undertone, natural products is better so just use hq few weeks then move to something more natural like carotein gel creme

@gymrat yeah I been on ga lotion for a while , it’s been 2 weeks off my holiday and lost half shade off my tan already. I want to start to use Aztec clay mask , I read that it’s good to mix it with apple cider vinegar is that true
    Yep!! Aztec is amazing! Use Apple Cider Vinegar in place of water. Use once a week. It will give you a good tingle so don't freak out once you apply the mask, leave it on 15 mins and then rinse with soap and water. You will love the results. Will help keep your pores free and clear @shawtykid20
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

what's everyones fave face cream? i've been getting red spots n pimples lately and its annoying. not really into gels

didnt tag moonmaiden properly

@moon maiden @gymrat This may sound like a silly question but is it better (more effective) if you layer on creams or mix them all up and use like that? I've had progress it's just been really slow thanks!
    Last edited by Nadra; 10-15-2019 at 01:03 PM. Reason: tagging somoene

Quote Originally Posted by Nadra View Post
    @moon maiden @gymrat This may sound like a silly question but is it better (more effective) if you layer on creams or mix them all up and use like that? I've had progress it's just been really slow thanks!
    @Nadra not moonie or gymmie but layering all the way. Mixing results in ingredients cancelling each other out and you end up with a useless mixture with zero results.

Really? Ok but @moon maiden swears by her G&G & Dodo mix which is i'm assuming all the ingredients mixed together was wondering if that gave her faster results?

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements