If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3928

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

@gymrat what'd you think is best i know you have a lot of experience...

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Nadra View Post
    Really? Ok but @moonmaiden swears by her G&G & Dodo mix which is i'm assuming all the ingredients mixed together was wondering if that gave her faster results?
    @Nadra the mix was perfect coz both have kojic acid & AHA as ingredients so none was cancelling the other. By mixing the 2 she bumped up the % of the kojic acid & AHA making a stronger mixture which worked faster. But this could also cause your skin to thin coz of acid overload.

@gymrat , and all my skin care guru, since it is fall I am planning to start using carowhite, oil , and I read in a thread to add KA serum. My question is can I just use carowhite as a base, and add my kojic acid powder? Also I now have my RA from alldaychemist, how can i add this to my regime, and lastly , i want to use GA lotion twice a week, my lightner maybe 4 times a week and skin build, what do you think?
    Thank you

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Yep, Mazikeen is exactly right, layer them don't mix them, your wasting good money on products that may not even be working for you when your mixing.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by oluomo View Post
    @gymrat , and all my skin care guru, since it is fall I am planning to start using carowhite, oil , and I read in a thread to add KA serum. My question is can I just use carowhite as a base, and add my kojic acid powder? Also I now have my RA from alldaychemist, how can i add this to my regime, and lastly , i want to use GA lotion twice a week, my lightner maybe 4 times a week and skin build, what do you think?
    Thank you
    First off, oil and water don't mix, it will separate, just like vinegar and oil does, unless you have an emulsifier. Which KA powder do you have? My guess is its water soluble. So if your base cream is water base, you can add your KA to it. If its oil based, it won't mix.

Use your RA in the PM after you cleanse, use it on its own, and use it on separate nights as your GA lotion. So you could use RA Monday, Wed, Friday, and GA lotion Tues Thurs all in the PM, then skin build Sat/Sun.

Hope this helps @oluomo
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

@Mazikeen
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
    @Nadra the mix was perfect coz both have kojic acid & AHA as ingredients so none was cancelling the other. By mixing the 2 she bumped up the % of the kojic acid & AHA making a stronger mixture which worked faster. But this could also cause your skin to thin coz of acid overload.
    Aha! Thank you i was just thinking about mixing Dodo with G&G and IKB Gel because i layer them anyways but i will stick to layering! Thanks!

So I exfoliate with 40% lactic acid peels weekly and use Kojic soap in the shower inbetween and then use F&W white bottle, Dodo, G&G and IKB gel to layer also, would you suggest anything else i could improve on because i feel like i'm hitting a plateau
    Last edited by Nadra; 10-16-2019 at 03:05 PM. Reason: tagging somoene

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Yep, Mazikeen is exactly right, layer them don't mix them, your wasting good money on products that may not even be working for you when your mixing.
    Ok will layer them it's a pretty simple routine anyways! Thank you

Hello... can someone please share a legit seller of glycolic acid on Amazon? I also need help with how to make a GA lotion.. thanks y'all.. hey gymrat

Has anyone actually used the mama Africa lightening products and gotten results? , because the ingredients look really good and I feel like we are missing out on some good ish . I recently bought Their clairmen Kojic soap and it feels good and brightened my skin. Please share if you have any experiences with any other products

Quote Originally Posted by mccartney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Yes......I know places that sell GA here are a few for you @mccartney
    https://www.essentialwholesale.com/p...id-10-solution
    https://www.makingcosmetics.com/Glyc...id_p_1100.html
    https://www.texasnaturalsupply.com/G.../glca70-ch.htm

Sorry, confused what your asking......your looking for a UK supplier? I gave a few options above for mccartney you can check out. @shawtykid20

Omg @gymrat lool how funny.. i came across makingcosmetics.com and i found it soo fishy.. cuz i pretended to place an order and theY r telling me i pay 0$ taxes and especially 0$ shipping.. what company would ship u free items.. and as u know im not even based in the us im in germany lol... umm well since u have some experience with makincosmetics and u can recommend it to me i think ill go for that.. since its the chepest with shipping etc. still cant belive that shipping shows 0$ lool reall weird

thx alot for the recommdations..
    really free shipping I’m also in germany. Awesome.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements