If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3929

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

  1. #39281
    Quote Originally Posted by colormebright View Post
    Has anyone actually used the mama Africa lightening products and gotten results? , because the ingredients look really good and I feel like we are missing out on some good ish . I recently bought Their clairmen Kojic soap and it feels good and brightened my skin. Please share if you have any experiences with any other products
    @colormebright I’m definitely willing to try their products specially the clair men row looks good. Is the smell very masculine? I’m female...

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #39282
    SCT Elite mccartney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,035
    @colormebright dont waste ur time with mama africa products... they r useless.. if u just want to beautify ur complexion or. Want to brighten up half -1 shade then ur good with them.. but dont exept any drastic lightening.. they r even tooo weak to maintain hq results..

  4. #39283
    SCT Elite mccartney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,035
    Anybody still usin the carotein lightening gel ?

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #39284
    Quote Originally Posted by mccartney View Post
    @colormebright dont waste ur time with mama africa products... they r useless.. if u just want to beautify ur complexion or. Want to brighten up half -1 shade then ur good with them.. but dont exept any drastic lightening.. they r even tooo weak to maintain hq results..
    Good to know, so even boosting it with their serums wouldn’t work I suppose ?

    Back to the drawing board now lol

  7. #39285
    Quote Originally Posted by acnefree View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by colormebright View Post
    Has anyone actually used the mama Africa lightening products and gotten results? , because the ingredients look really good and I feel like we are missing out on some good ish . I recently bought Their clairmen Kojic soap and it feels good and brightened my skin. Please share if you have any experiences with any other products
    @colormebright I’m definitely willing to try their products specially the clair men row looks good. Is the smell very masculine? I’m female...
    It’s smells good, can’t say it’s gender specific besides it being marketed towards men.

  8. #39286
    SCT Elite mccartney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,035
    Quote Originally Posted by colormebright View Post
    Good to know, so even boosting it with their serums wouldn’t work I suppose ?

    Back to the drawing board now lol
    @colormebright yea even if u boost it with their serums.. for example ur naturally light skin u might probabley lighten 2 shades overtime.. but not more... and for darker types its useless just a brightener...

    besides is that u on the profile picture? I thought ur a female lol

  9. #39287
    @chiny sweetheart can I get some help with my lips as well. they get dark in winter and I would like to start working on them as soon as possibly.

  10. #39288
    SCT Elite mccartney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,035
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonSpice View Post
    @chiny sweetheart can I get some help with my lips as well. they get dark in winter and I would like to start working on them as soon as possibly.
    Make a lip scrub simply usin sugar and olive oil... use that to scrub ur lips 2-3 times a weeks..

    also use lemon juice on them.. fresh lemon lime mix one teaspoon of lemonlime and half teaspoon of olive oil.. apply on lips and after 10 mins u rinse.. do it also few times a week and u will be fine... and dont forget to use a lip balm afterwards which contains some spf...


    of course other ppl can also give their advice.. we learn from each other!!

  11. #39289
    Quote Originally Posted by mccartney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by colormebright View Post
    Good to know, so even boosting it with their serums wouldn’️t work I suppose ?

    Back to the drawing board now lol
    @colormebright yea even if u boost it with their serums.. for example ur naturally light skin u might probabley lighten 2 shades overtime.. but not more... and for darker types its useless just a brightener...

    besides is that u on the profile picture? I thought ur a female lol
    I am a whole man lmao, thanks for saving me the time and money with these products

  12. #39290
    Administrator gymrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where The Sun Shines
    Posts
    33,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadra View Post
    Ok will layer them it's a pretty simple routine anyways! Thank you
    Simple is good, don't over complicate things for yourself, and of course, your very welcome, anytime!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

  13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •