If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3930

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

Quote Originally Posted by beautione View Post
    Hello... can someone please share a legit seller of glycolic acid on Amazon? I also need help with how to make a GA lotion.. thanks y'all.. hey gymrat
    Hello @beautione long time no see!! How are you???? So happy to see you posting!!

I've never purchased GA on Amazon I purchase from link below

https://www.makingcosmetics.com/Glyc...id_p_1100.html

Once you have your base lotion and your GA let me know and I will help you with the measurements.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Nadra View Post
    @Mazikeen

Aha! Thank you i was just thinking about mixing Dodo with G&G and IKB Gel because i layer them anyways but i will stick to layering! Thanks!

So I exfoliate with 40% lactic acid peels weekly and use Kojic soap in the shower inbetween and then use F&W white bottle, Dodo, G&G and IKB gel to layer also, would you suggest anything else i could improve on because i feel like i'm hitting a plateau
    @Nadra Your regies has alot of acids. I think you should reduce the lactic peels to biweekly. Alternate your kojic soap with a normal mild soap or a papaya soap and take a break from the lotion to skin build. You could incorporate heavy duty peels like YPO/GPO into your regie every 3mths to boost speed up results.

Quote Originally Posted by colormebright View Post
    Good to know, so even boosting it with their serums wouldn’t work I suppose ?

Back to the drawing board now lol
    @colormebright if you mixed their cream or lotion with hq . I think you would get good results

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by acnefree View Post
    @colormebright I’m definitely willing to try their products specially the clair men row looks good. Is the smell very masculine? I’m female...
    @acnefree @mccartney @colormebright I think the product underrated . The shower gel the bomb , it has glycolic acid main ingredient good for exfoliation. Mix their cream with hq cream like caro white or skin white I think you would get good results

Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
    @Nadra Your regies has alot of acids. I think you should reduce the lactic peels to biweekly. Alternate your kojic soap with a normal mild soap or a papaya soap and take a break from the lotion to skin build. You could incorporate heavy duty peels like YPO/GPO into your regie every 3mths to boost speed up results.
    ok thanks will try i just iike being exfoliated because i find my skin absorbs the creams more but will take your advice!

Can someone tell me if I can I take msm and nac together at the same time? How long does msm take to see results? I've heard it lightens eyes as well.

Quote Originally Posted by shallalah View Post
    Can someone tell me if I can I take msm and nac together at the same time? How long does msm take to see results? I've heard it lightens eyes as well.
    @shallalah u can take them together, just remember to cycle NAC on & off to avoid liver problems. U have to take insane amounts of msm for skin lightening - 10,000mg+

Quote Originally Posted by Nadra View Post
    ok thanks will try i just iike being exfoliated because i find my skin absorbs the creams more but will take your advice!
    ikr. I`m addicted to YPO/GPO peels....love how my skin peels in sheets but I have noticed when I go overboard with exfo I darken. I suspect you have hit a plateau coz your skin has had enough of the acids. Give your skin sometine to regenerate then continue with your regie.

I purchased a bottle of Amlactin from my local store. It only has 12% lactic acid in it. Can I add maybe 1/2 teaspoon to make it stronger? Thanks

Can you still take supplements while on your period? Pls I want to know this... thanks

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements