If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3931

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

Thank you so much for responding, is RA only for face, and is there any KA serum you can recommend?
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    First off, oil and water don't mix, it will separate, just like vinegar and oil does, unless you have an emulsifier. Which KA powder do you have? My guess is its water soluble. So if your base cream is water base, you can add your KA to it. If its oil based, it won't mix.

Use your RA in the PM after you cleanse, use it on its own, and use it on separate nights as your GA lotion. So you could use RA Monday, Wed, Friday, and GA lotion Tues Thurs all in the PM, then skin build Sat/Sun.

Hope this helps @oluomo

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@gymrat the link u gave shawtykid for ordering ga on amazon.. ive just orderd it too.. and delivery was pretty fast lol.. probabley because ive used prime.. however the bottle is huuge lol..

as it is 70% ga ill need 6 and a half tablespoon of ga to get approx 17,5% ga lotion right? Cuz with 60% ga it was 7 and a half tablespoon to get like 17,5%

Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
    ikr. I`m addicted to YPO/GPO peels....love how my skin peels in sheets but I have noticed when I go overboard with exfo I darken. I suspect you have hit a plateau coz your skin has had enough of the acids. Give your skin sometine to regenerate then continue with your regie.
    @Mazikeen The thing is i'm not peeling enough, i wanna try a YPO peel, could you recommend a good source for me to get one? Just wanna use for my body as i tried a YPO peel before and it was too low and didn't peel at all - thanks for all the help!

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Bisi View Post
    Can you still take supplements while on your period? Pls I want to know this... thanks
    Yes......you take supplements rain or shine
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by Charmiene View Post
    I purchased a bottle of Amlactin from my local store. It only has 12% lactic acid in it. Can I add maybe 1/2 teaspoon to make it stronger? Thanks
    Yes Amlactin contains 12% LA. You can make it stronger if you wish too.

Quote Originally Posted by oluomo View Post
    Thank you so much for responding, is RA only for face, and is there any KA serum you can recommend?
    You can use RA on your body as well.

@gymrat Would you know any decent places to get YPO peel? The last one i got was so weak
    Last edited by Nadra; 10-19-2019 at 07:33 PM. Reason: tagging somoene

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Yes......you take supplements rain or shine
    Looooooooooooooool rain or shine..

Hyperpigmentation on legs darkest spots imaginable!!! Help!

Quote Originally Posted by Nadra View Post
    @Mazikeen The thing is i'm not peeling enough, i wanna try a YPO peel, could you recommend a good source for me to get one? Just wanna use for my body as i tried a YPO peel before and it was too low and didn't peel at all - thanks for all the help!
    @Nadra ebay. Make sure it is directly from the phillipines. From my experience u need to be heavy handed when applying to get a good peeling. I literally douse myself with the oil and wait 45-60 mins b4 applying the next layer. I purchase 250ml and use the whole bottle. Also make sure not to wash the area during the 3 days so it`s best to do this when you have no plans of going out.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements