If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3932

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

Quote Originally Posted by Yewanz View Post
    Hyperpigmentation on legs darkest spots imaginable!!! Help!
    @Yewanz u can clear this overtime with a good exfo soap like fw aha soap and la lotion 15% ...

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mccartney View Post
    @gymrat the link u gave shawtykid for ordering ga on amazon.. ive just orderd it too.. and delivery was pretty fast lol.. probabley because ive used prime.. however the bottle is huuge lol..

as it is 70% ga ill need 6 and a half tablespoon of ga to get approx 17,5% ga lotion right? Cuz with 60% ga it was 7 and a half tablespoon to get like 17,5%
    Yes if u are using the same amount of base lotion. @mccartney
    Looooooooooooooool rain or shine..
    sorry .......it was the quickest response that came to mind
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by Nadra View Post
    @gymrat Would you know any decent places to get YPO peel? The last one i got was so weak
    @Nadra have you read the YPO/GPO thread? Its worth the read if you haven’t, lots of good info, very detailed https://www.skincaretalk.com/showthr...-for-Beginners
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Yes if u are using the same amount of base lotion. @mccartney
    sorry .......it was the quickest response that came to mind
    hahahah no worries... im 25 im a big boy now

yes @gymrat its still 250ml base lotion.. maybe ill make it 8 or 8 and a half to achieve 20% ga ...

ps: what i found very unprofessional is that the company dident put a small direction paper which explaines the handling with acids.. thats usualy the case if u buy some acid.. the company muac did it...
    Last edited by mccartney; 10-20-2019 at 09:40 PM.

Thx for quick response... I usually buy my other lightening products from my local bss but lately everything I buy I think is fake .. I need kojic san soap, I need legit site for g&g ( my fav) and some other goodies lolll

I tried a peel once already and i think it made things much worse but thanks for the soap suggestion.

I am just here to say that the new formula of clear essence + kojie acid soap are the bomb.com!!! I've tried lactic acid, qei, makari and more but nope clear essence is the ish!

When it’s Autum and winter , do you still use vitamin c serum , or can I use dodo lotion

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    When it’s Autum and winter , do you still use vitamin c serum , or can I use dodo lotion
    of course u can still use vit c serum autum nd winter.. as well as dodo is fine for those mentioned seasons above..

but u still use dodo? U get no stretch marks like the other used to get nd other nasties?

of course u can still use vit c serum autum nd winter.. as well as dodo is fine for those mentioned seasons above..

but u still use dodo? U get no stretch marks like the other used to get nd other nasties?
    @mccartney no I stopped using it but I’ve got 1 lotion left, I already had stretch marks from lifting weights dodo was blending them in good

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements