If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3932

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

Thx for quick response... I usually buy my other lightening products from my local bss but lately everything I buy I think is fake .. I need kojic san soap, I need legit site for g&g ( my fav) and some other goodies lolll

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I tried a peel once already and i think it made things much worse but thanks for the soap suggestion.

I am just here to say that the new formula of clear essence + kojie acid soap are the bomb.com!!! I've tried lactic acid, qei, makari and more but nope clear essence is the ish!

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

When it’s Autum and winter , do you still use vitamin c serum , or can I use dodo lotion

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    When it’s Autum and winter , do you still use vitamin c serum , or can I use dodo lotion
    of course u can still use vit c serum autum nd winter.. as well as dodo is fine for those mentioned seasons above..

but u still use dodo? U get no stretch marks like the other used to get nd other nasties?

Quote Originally Posted by mccartney View Post
    of course u can still use vit c serum autum nd winter.. as well as dodo is fine for those mentioned seasons above..

but u still use dodo? U get no stretch marks like the other used to get nd other nasties?
    @mccartney no I stopped using it but I’ve got 1 lotion left, I already had stretch marks from lifting weights dodo was blending them in good

@beautione you can buy kojiesan on ebay directly from the philippines, that way you know its legit. Gng is a tricky one. I think there are alot of knockoffs from China & bss owners are also getting scammed coz they look legit. Better to purchase the powder and make your own lotion.

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    @mccartney no I stopped using it but I’ve got 1 lotion left, I already had stretch marks from lifting weights dodo was blending them in good
    @shawtykid20 interesting. Were you using the cream/lotion? How long did it take for the stretchies to blend in?

Quote Originally Posted by Thisistemporary View Post
    I am just here to say that the new formula of clear essence + kojie acid soap are the bomb.com!!! I've tried lactic acid, qei, makari and more but nope clear essence is the ish!
    @Thisistemporary now sis...we need deets & visuals clear essence - cream/lotion and which kojic acid soap? How long did it take to see results? Did you use for skin lightening? Even skintone? Permatan? How many shades?

Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
    @shawtykid20 interesting. Were you using the cream/lotion? How long did it take for the stretchies to blend in?
    @Mazikeen I have both alone with serums in past but I used the lotion more because of it been 500ml. I can’t remember how long it took. If you want to you use dodo be careful . I’m guy so my skin is really thick

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements