If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3933

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

@beautione you can buy kojiesan on ebay directly from the philippines, that way you know its legit. Gng is a tricky one. I think there are alot of knockoffs from China & bss owners are also getting scammed coz they look legit. Better to purchase the powder and make your own lotion.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    @mccartney no I stopped using it but I’ve got 1 lotion left, I already had stretch marks from lifting weights dodo was blending them in good
    @shawtykid20 interesting. Were you using the cream/lotion? How long did it take for the stretchies to blend in?

Quote Originally Posted by Thisistemporary View Post
    I am just here to say that the new formula of clear essence + kojie acid soap are the bomb.com!!! I've tried lactic acid, qei, makari and more but nope clear essence is the ish!
    @Thisistemporary now sis...we need deets & visuals clear essence - cream/lotion and which kojic acid soap? How long did it take to see results? Did you use for skin lightening? Even skintone? Permatan? How many shades?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
    @shawtykid20 interesting. Were you using the cream/lotion? How long did it take for the stretchies to blend in?
    @Mazikeen I have both alone with serums in past but I used the lotion more because of it been 500ml. I can’t remember how long it took. If you want to you use dodo be careful . I’m guy so my skin is really thick

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    @Mazikeen I have both alone with serums in past but I used the lotion more because of it been 500ml. I can’t remember how long it took. If you want to you use dodo be careful . I’m guy so my skin is really thick
    @shawtykid20 thanks

[QUOTE = olili; 812774] I treated my acne particularly ģrave because the buttons all red with the clear motion lady frankly it shows very effective in a month practically I had satisfactory results you mm judge girls [/ QUOTE]

heeeey still wondering what this gorgeous lady used to get her complexion it's so clean and natural. Please post it if you know it ???? might've been in french

Hey thx hun... u said to make my own lotion ? Which one?

Quote Originally Posted by beautione View Post
    Hey thx hun... u said to make my own lotion ? Which one?
    She’s saying get KA powder and make your KA lotion. @beautione Have you read that thread? If not I will link it for you, let me know.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by mccartney View Post
    hahahah no worries... im 25 im a big boy now

yes @gymrat its still 250ml base lotion.. maybe ill make it 8 or 8 and a half to achieve 20% ga ...

ps: what i found very unprofessional is that the company dident put a small direction paper which explaines the handling with acids.. thats usualy the case if u buy some acid.. the company muac did it...
    . @mccartney does the label have the ingredient listing? So when packaged they just put the container in the mail no directions, handling, etc? As for MUAC they are a very large company and have a lot to lose if they didn’t cover their a$$es ......too much liability not too.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    . @mccartney does the label have the ingredient listing? So when packaged they just put the container in the mail no directions, handling, etc? As for MUAC they are a very large company and have a lot to lose if they didn’t cover their a$$es ......too much liability not too.

@gymrat yes they just packed it well with no directions or handling.. also there is no ingredients listed.. it just says ( chemical formula, C2H4O3) but ive gone thru the amazon reviews againe and ppl say its a very good quality..

have u personally also orderd from them ?
    Last edited by mccartney; 10-22-2019 at 11:29 PM.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements