If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3935

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

Quote Originally Posted by Asvpbenji3 View Post
    I’m so done with this.
    @gymrat might be able to help she's good with most things! Sorry that looks so painful!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

So I have been suffering from Acne Keloidalis Nuchae for a while. I recently got the area lasered but I’m regretting it. I have to get a fade every 5 days otherwise it looks strange. All of the old bumps are gettin’ flatter but I HATE the dark spots & thick scars. Today I woke up and a bunch of new red bumps appeared. I dont know what to do anymore.. the area is UGLY and I have spend so much money on products.
    Epiderm worked to calm down inflammation in the past but it doesnt work anymore. I have a Salicylic Acid + Glycolic acid product that seems to work but very very very slow. I need something that will get rid of the black spots, the bumps, the thick keloid scar and prevent any new razor bumps/ingrown hair.
    Can someone point me in the right direction?
    @gymrat @mccartney
    @Asvpbenji3 I think you need to see a dermatologist and get a script for an antibiotic/accutane to get the inflammation under control. The derm may also prescribe topical antibiotics or steroids for the bumps. For the keloids, steroid injections and slilicone scar sheets help to flatten them but if these fail then your only other option would be surgery. hth

Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thisistemporary View Post
    I am just here to say that the new formula of clear essence + kojie acid soap are the bomb.com!!! I've tried lactic acid, qei, makari and more but nope clear essence is the ish!
    @Thisistemporary now sis...we need deets & visuals[IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/newsmiles/write.gif[/IMG] clear essence - cream/lotion and which kojic acid soap? How long did it take to see results? Did you use for skin lightening? Even skintone? Permatan? How many shades? [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/newsmiles/thankyou.gif[/IMG]

I've used clear essence back in the days when my skin was virgin to lightening creams and lightened about 3-4 shades, that was around 2009 ish. The old formula. Mantained it till 2015 ish.
    Then around 2016 they changed the formula and I didn't saw any results.

After 2 years of trying natural lightener, I switched to makari and qei. No results. Nothing apart from orange nail tips and dark knuckles.

I took a break in June and only used kojie San and Nivea body lotion, blue bottle. My knuckles started to disappear gradually. Then in August I found the new range from clear essence and saw that they change the formula of the body milk and fade cream. I used them along with kojie San, ebay, and I saw lightening after 2 weeks on my face and 4 weeks on my body. My hands got a little darker though and stayed like that for 3 weeks then they started lightening.

Now they have even out. I will say I've lighten 1 shade on my hands, 2 shades on my face and body plus yellow undertone.The lotion also smells really nice now, not so garlic anymore. Purchased from the clear essence website. This is how the old clear essence worked on my skin and I love it.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Brownmom View Post
    I really need help here ! I’m using kojie San and g&G pink lid ! But my knuckles are search a mess ! Any advice ??
    @Brownmom soak your hands in sea salt water and moisturise to help loosen the dead skin. Also scrub your knuckles with the kojie when u shower and massage the gng into your knuckles. Fill a small container with the gng, keep it in your purse and reapply it each time you wash your hands.

I've used clear essence back in the days when my skin was virgin to lightening creams and lightened about 3-4 shades, that was around 2009 ish. The old formula. Mantained it till 2015 ish.

After 2 years of trying natural lightener, I switched to makari and qei. No results. Nothing apart from orange nail tips and dark knuckles.

I took a break in June and only used kojie San and Nivea body lotion, blue bottle. My knuckles started to disappear gradually. Then in August I found the new range from clear essence and saw that they change the formula of the body milk and fade cream. I used them along with kojie San, ebay, and I saw lightening after 2 weeks on my face and 4 weeks on my body. My hands got a little darker though and stayed like that for 3 weeks then they started lightening.

Now they have even out. I will say I've lighten 1 shade on my hands, 2 shades on my face and body plus yellow undertone.The lotion also smells really nice now, not so garlic anymore. Purchased from the clear essence website. This is how the old clear essence worked on my skin and I love it.
    @Thisistemporary

So I have been suffering from Acne Keloidalis Nuchae for a while. I recently got the area lasered but I’m regretting it. I have to get a fade every 5 days otherwise it looks strange. All of the old bumps are gettin’ flatter but I HATE the dark spots & thick scars. Today I woke up and a bunch of new red bumps appeared. I dont know what to do anymore.. the area is UGLY and I have spend so much money on products.
    Epiderm worked to calm down inflammation in the past but it doesnt work anymore. I have a Salicylic Acid + Glycolic acid product that seems to work but very very very slow. I need something that will get rid of the black spots, the bumps, the thick keloid scar and prevent any new razor bumps/ingrown hair.
    Can someone point me in the right direction?
    @gymrat @mccartney
    @Asvpbenji3 try buying clear essence medicated cleansing bar.. use it twice a day.. what u also can do to dry the pimples out u can use egg white apply on all the bumps .. let ir dry for 30 mins and repeat this twice a day.. the clear essence soap will also fade ur bumps... u can also usw bump stopper cream its an aftershave.. find a daily regimen how u can incoperate all this..

it will work for sure.. but what i cant promise is , idk if it will come back.. have u tried talkin to ur derm?

incase u need more help feel free to message me.. dont hesitate i wont get tired of u even if u ask me 100000 question a day lol... ummm but pls tag my name like u did this time.. so i wont miss any of ur questions... we will try to find a solution for u dont worry ...

@Thisistemporary What does the clear essence bottle you used look like? What's the name on the bottle for instance? I can see a few
    Last edited by Nadra; 10-24-2019 at 10:32 PM. Reason: tagging somoene

@Thisistemporary Would you mind telling me which one it is on the website so i can order?

https://www.clearessence.com/skin-ca...re-line-1.html

@thisistempoarary hey which one of the lines did u use? Was the exclusive or platinum line?

I’m so done with this.
    Have you tried Tend Skin? If not you need too!! You can find it in most places, look on Amazon but here’s a link to explain what it does, and byes it DOES work

https://www.tendskin.com/
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements