If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3936

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

Which regimen is more effective :
    Regimen 1
    lightening mix in am mon-fri
    ga 15% lotion in pm mon-fri

Regimen 2
    Lightening mix in am mon-fri
    ga 15% lotion in pm mon-weds
    lightning mix in pm thurs-fri

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@gymrat , I have 70% GA , and i need 15% or 20% Ga lotion , please kindly give me the formula to work with. (I have 100ML of lotion.)

Quote Originally Posted by saucey View Post
    @thisistempoarary hey which one of the lines did u use? Was the exclusive or platinum line?
    Fade cream exclusive line, body milk platinum line, for very dry skin mix a little glycerin otherwise you will darken

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by oluomo View Post
    @gymrat , I have 70% GA , and i need 15% or 20% Ga lotion , please kindly give me the formula to work with. (I have 100ML of lotion.)
    @oluomo take 250ml base lotion and add like 7 and a half tablespoon of 70% ga that would roghfly give u like 20% ga lotion..

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    Which regimen is more effective :
    Regimen 1
    lightening mix in am mon-fri
    ga 15% lotion in pm mon-fri

Regimen 2
    Lightening mix in am mon-fri
    ga 15% lotion in pm mon-weds
    lightning mix in pm thurs-fri
    @shawtykid20 Layer the ga with your lightening mix in the pm - mon-fri. Wknds manual scrub with kit or a sugar scrub to remove dead skin & moisturise.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
    @shawtykid20 Layer the ga with your lightening mix in the pm - mon-fri. Wknds manual scrub with kit or a sugar scrub to remove dead skin & moisturise.
    @Mazikeen when I layer my mix on top of ga my skin feels sticky . i use Dead Sea salt soap on weekend and moisturise with Shea butter

@Mazikeen when I layer my mix on top of ga my skin feels sticky . i use Dead Sea salt soap on weekend and moisturise with Shea butter

Quote Originally Posted by Thisistemporary View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by saucey View Post
    @thisistempoarary hey which one of the lines did u use? Was the exclusive or platinum line?
    Fade cream exclusive line, body milk platinum line, for very dry skin mix a little glycerin otherwise you will darken
    @Thisistemporary thanks! Is this the one you used? How would I know if it’s the new formula? I’ve been contemplating on using this line for some time now but I didn’t

Quote Originally Posted by Asvpbenji3 View Post
    So I have been suffering from Acne Keloidalis Nuchae for a while. I recently got the area lasered but I’️m regretting it. I have to get a fade every 5 days otherwise it looks strange. All of the old bumps are gettin’️ flatter but I HATE the dark spots & thick scars. Today I woke up and a bunch of new red bumps appeared. I dont know what to do anymore.. the area is UGLY and I have spend so much money on products.
    Epiderm worked to calm down inflammation in the past but it doesnt work anymore. I have a Salicylic Acid + Glycolic acid product that seems to work but very very very slow. I need something that will get rid of the black spots, the bumps, the thick keloid scar and prevent any new razor bumps/ingrown hair.
    Can someone point me in the right direction?
    @gymrat @mccartney
    @Asvpbenji3 I think you need to see a dermatologist and get a script for an antibiotic/accutane to get the inflammation under control. The derm may also prescribe topical antibiotics or steroids for the bumps. For the keloids, steroid injections and slilicone scar sheets help to flatten them but if these fail then your only other option would be surgery. hth
    I have been to my derm a few times. I’ve gotten some topical antibiotics. I’ve been using pfb vanish + chromabright and the bumps are drying out thank god! Just need something to get rid of the dark spots.

Quote Originally Posted by mccartney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Asvpbenji3 View Post
    So I have been suffering from Acne Keloidalis Nuchae for a while. I recently got the area lasered but I’️m regretting it. I have to get a fade every 5 days otherwise it looks strange. All of the old bumps are gettin’️ flatter but I HATE the dark spots & thick scars. Today I woke up and a bunch of new red bumps appeared. I dont know what to do anymore.. the area is UGLY and I have spend so much money on products.
    Epiderm worked to calm down inflammation in the past but it doesnt work anymore. I have a Salicylic Acid + Glycolic acid product that seems to work but very very very slow. I need something that will get rid of the black spots, the bumps, the thick keloid scar and prevent any new razor bumps/ingrown hair.
    Can someone point me in the right direction?
    @gymrat @mccartney
    @Asvpbenji3 try buying clear essence medicated cleansing bar.. use it twice a day.. what u also can do to dry the pimples out u can use egg white apply on all the bumps .. let ir dry for 30 mins and repeat this twice a day.. the clear essence soap will also fade ur bumps... u can also usw bump stopper cream its an aftershave.. find a daily regimen how u can incoperate all this..

it will work for sure.. but what i cant promise is , idk if it will come back.. have u tried talkin to ur derm?

incase u need more help feel free to message me.. dont hesitate i wont get tired of u even if u ask me 100000 question a day lol... ummm but pls tag my name like u did this time.. so i wont miss any of ur questions... [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/wink.png[/IMG] we will try to find a solution for u dont worry ...
    I have been using pfb vanish + chromabright, Tura soap and Dettol for the last 2 days and the inflammation is going down thank god. Everything is drying out.

Will that soap really lighten up those spots? I dont mind the scars but I just hate that they’re so dark. It stands out 😞 I need something that will really lighten them and get rid of them a little bit. @mccartney
    Last edited by Asvpbenji3; 10-26-2019 at 09:38 PM.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements