If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3937

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

  1. #39361
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Asvpbenji3 View Post
    I’️m so done with this.
    Have you tried Tend Skin? If not you need too!! You can find it in most places, look on Amazon but here’️s a link to explain what it does, and byes it DOES work

    https://www.tendskin.com/
    Thanks! I will look into it. Will it get rid of the dark spots? The spots are raised and thick so will it lighten them? They have been there for years now I have tried so many products but they refuse to get lighter. @gymrat
    Last edited by Asvpbenji3; 10-26-2019 at 09:39 PM.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #39362
    SCT Elite mccartney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Asvpbenji3 View Post
    I have been using pfb vanish + chromabright, Tura soap and Dettol for the last 2 days and the inflammation is going down thank god. Everything is drying out.

    Will that soap really lighten up those spots? I dont mind the scars but I just hate that they’re so dark. It stands out 😞 I need something that will really lighten them and get rid of them a little bit. @mccartney
    @Asvpbenji3 yes they will fade it .. but u really should see a derm.. even tho u might be able to vanish the spots and scars overtime but maybe not preventing them to form againe...

    Ps: take the advice gymrat has given u and order this tend skin loool its a good one , ive been doin some further research and it turns out that that products is really great.. i am goin to order it too hahah...

  4. #39363
    Hi guys, I have a question for you. So this happened a few months ago, I used YPO on my neck and belly as per instructions and first week the skin that comes off after peeling looks so good, like my original tone but then it starts to get dark again and goes even darker than before. So I went to happy to sad. I'm not sure if I did something wrong, my skin is NC35 I think. Should I try it again? I have small bottle of YPO. I've only been using kojic sans soap and using zinc oxide sunscreen these past months and I think I'm gonna start using lighteners instead of just exfoliating.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #39364
    Quote Originally Posted by Ursaringgrr View Post
    Hi guys, I have a question for you. So this happened a few months ago, I used YPO on my neck and belly as per instructions and first week the skin that comes off after peeling looks so good, like my original tone but then it starts to get dark again and goes even darker than before. So I went to happy to sad. I'm not sure if I did something wrong, my skin is NC35 I think. Should I try it again? I have small bottle of YPO. I've only been using kojic sans soap and using zinc oxide sunscreen these past months and I think I'm gonna start using lighteners instead of just exfoliating.
    hi no don’t try it again give your skin time to heal you can risk getting pih if that’s not what happened already have you been applying the kojie San to the freshly peeled area?

  7. #39365
    Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    @Mazikeen when I layer my mix on top of ga my skin feels sticky . i use Dead Sea salt soap on weekend and moisturise with Shea butter
    @shawtykid20 i see. what ga lotion do u use?

  8. #39366
    Quote Originally Posted by Ursaringgrr View Post
    Hi guys, I have a question for you. So this happened a few months ago, I used YPO on my neck and belly as per instructions and first week the skin that comes off after peeling looks so good, like my original tone but then it starts to get dark again and goes even darker than before. So I went to happy to sad. I'm not sure if I did something wrong, my skin is NC35 I think. Should I try it again? I have small bottle of YPO. I've only been using kojic sans soap and using zinc oxide sunscreen these past months and I think I'm gonna start using lighteners instead of just exfoliating.
    @Ursaringgrr I cosign @saucey , give your skin time to heal. After YPO peel you have to be careful & baby your new skin. No scrubbing, no harsh exfoliating soaps or creams for at least 3 wks post peel. Use mild soaps and mild lighteners like vitamin c or niacinamide to avoid redarkening.

  9. #39367
    Quote Originally Posted by Asvpbenji3 View Post
    I have been to my derm a few times. I’ve gotten some topical antibiotics. I’ve been using pfb vanish + chromabright and the bumps are drying out thank god! Just need something to get rid of the dark spots.
    @Asvpbenji3 topicals alone won`t help. You may also need oral steroids/antibiotics if the inflammation keeps coming back. The derm needs to run tests to find the cause otherwise those bumps will keep coming back.

  10. #39368
    [QUOTE=Mazikeen;1669069]@shawtykid20 i see. what ga lotion do u use?[/QUOTE @Mazikeen i make my own diy 15%

  11. #39369
    Administrator gymrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where The Sun Shines
    Posts
    33,277
    @shawtykid20 try changing the base lotion you use and see if its less sticky. But I also wouldn’t layer your other products with your GA lotion, instead use your others in the AM then use your GA lotion on its own in the PM.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

  12. #39370
    Administrator gymrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where The Sun Shines
    Posts
    33,277
    Quote Originally Posted by Asvpbenji3 View Post
    Thanks! I will look into it. Will it get rid of the dark spots? The spots are raised and thick so will it lighten them? They have been there for years now I have tried so many products but they refuse to get lighter. @gymrat
    the tend skin will definitely help with razor burn, bumps, redness, etc. As for the years of old scars, have you tried retin A? If that doesn’t help I would recommend spot treating each of them with a peel solution. How is your skin other then your neck area? Do you typically have acne prone skin? If you do and its cystic acne like the marks in the photo (the dark lingering marks) those look like cystic, if you are suffering from that on your face, I would definitely see a Derm. Accutane was a game changer for me. I took it for 6 months, it was SO worth it, I haven’t battled acne since. Have my occasional 1 or 2 every now and again, but they are tiny, and go away no scars left behind.

    But do give the Tend Skin a try especially use it before you get a hair cut and immediately afterwards.

    Quote Originally Posted by mccartney View Post
    @Asvpbenji3 yes they will fade it .. but u really should see a derm.. even tho u might be able to vanish the spots and scars overtime but maybe not preventing them to form againe...

    Ps: take the advice gymrat has given u and order this tend skin loool its a good one , ive been doin some further research and it turns out that that products is really great.. i am goin to order it too hahah...
    Your becoming a product junkie @mccartney j/k but really its a great product, you should order it!! especially if you suffer with razor burn.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

  13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •