If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3939

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

Quote Originally Posted by saucey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thisistemporary View Post
    @thisistempoarary hey which one of the lines did u use? Was the exclusive or platinum line?
    Fade cream exclusive line, body milk platinum line, for very dry skin mix a little glycerin otherwise you will darken
    @Thisistemporary thanks! Is this the one you used? How would I know if it’s the new formula? I’ve been contemplating on using this line for some time now but I didn’t
    Yes that's the kne

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@thisistempoarary hey which one of the lines did u use? Was the exclusive or platinum line?
    Fade cream exclusive line, body milk platinum line, for very dry skin mix a little glycerin otherwise you will darken
    @Thisistemporary thanks! Is this the one you used? How would I know if it’s the new formula? I’ve been contemplating on using this line for some time now but I didn’t
    Yes that's the kne
    Lol im wondering if I received a fake one because it’s smell like cocoa butter lotion kinda is that what yours smelled like?

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaGH View Post
    @naymag and anyone who've used Santarde cleanser before? Pls what was your experience does it lighten the face too much? Between Peau de Lune and Santarde which is better for the face?

I've personally use Peau de Lune but i didn't like it...it made my dark circles bad

Also anyone used White Now Lotion before?
    i never try these products before. What’s their main ingredients? @EmmaGH

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by naymag View Post
    i never try these products before. What’s their main ingredients? @EmmaGH
    I read an old post about u talking about a Santarde...

maybe I didn't check the name well. @naymag

If you need to uask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here

PLS Fam would want to know the best kojie san soap. There are a lot in the market. The best for uniform lightening of the skin

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaGH View Post
    I read an old post about u talking about a Santarde...

maybe I didn't check the name well. @naymag
    I never try this product before
    lol it must be Mandela effect

Being looking like pale and dull especially my lower legs. Any tips to have glowing and golden skin?

Quote Originally Posted by naymag View Post
    I never try this product before
    lol it must be Mandela effect
    Alright lol

Hi guys. I'm gonna start with my lightening regime for the first time, I've just done exfoliating, peelings and building. I'm gonna start using HQ for a few months and then switch to Kojic Acid and stay with KA, is this a good idea?. Any good HQ whitening cream out there? Thank u

Guys which one is your favorite of the two peels and why lactic acid or glycolic? @gymrat you’re the God mother of chemical peels ☺️

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements