If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3940

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

Quote Originally Posted by Ursaringgrr View Post
    Hi guys. I'm gonna start with my lightening regime for the first time, I've just done exfoliating, peelings and building. I'm gonna start using HQ for a few months and then switch to Kojic Acid and stay with KA, is this a good idea?. Any good HQ whitening cream out there? Thank u
    hi if you want a strong hq cream you can choose from labidjanaise, carowhite, skin light for something a little milder you can use Nadinola (be careful if you’re acne prone), palmers skin success, ambi fade cream etc.. it depends on how light you’re trying to get I would advice to start with something mild yet effective like nadinola and see how far it takes you before jumping into this early strong hq creams I’ve listed above

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Omg thank you so much @saucey !!! You are the best. I'm really really excited, I'll opt for Nadinola since I'm not acne prone. I'm gonna post my results later in a separate thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ursaringgrr View Post
    Omg thank you so much @saucey !!! You are the best. I'm really really excited, I'll opt for Nadinola since I'm not acne prone. I'm gonna post my results later in a separate thread [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/smile.png[/IMG]
    you’re welcome if you have any other questions don’t be afraid to ask 🙂

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I don't post much, cause I mostly lurk, but I wanted to ask a question about skin building.

Since winter is coming, I'm trying to go ahead and get into exfoliating while I don't have to worry about the unrelenting desert sun. But I also have a condition called EDS, which gives me thinner skin than most people (I also gain stretch marks easily). I assume that means I should skin build more, but I'm not really sure how I should balance exfoliation and skin building without risking stretch marks (my skin also heals much slower than the average person).

I take a daily vitamin 2x/day, so I'd hope I'm as nourished as I can be. I know you all aren't doctors, but I was wondering if anyone else has a similar experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Coconutte View Post
    I don't post much, cause I mostly lurk, but I wanted to ask a question about skin building.

Since winter is coming, I'm trying to go ahead and get into exfoliating while I don't have to worry about the unrelenting desert sun. But I also have a condition called EDS, which gives me thinner skin than most people (I also gain stretch marks easily). I assume that means I should skin build more, but I'm not really sure how I should balance exfoliation and skin building without risking stretch marks (my skin also heals much slower than the average person).

I take a daily vitamin 2x/day, so I'd hope I'm as nourished as I can be. I know you all aren't doctors, but I was wondering if anyone else has a similar experience.
    @Coconutte you could supplement with vitamin c and collagen peptides to skin build from inside. Use mild peels like Mandelic acid and sugar scrubs to avoid thinning the skin. Use lactic acid lotions instead of glycolic acid coz they are milder and less irritating to the skin. hth

@gymrat Hi gymmie, hope you are doing very well.
    It’s been a while on here...
    Anyways, gymmie what can i do or use on my feet??
    I have thin skin on my feet so anything like lightening cream i use.. it starts looking extremely “veiny”
    I Hate How My Feet Looks Right Now *sigh*

—Also what can i use or do to eliminate spider veins, i have them on both sides nd back of my thighs.
    Thanks Gymmie

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaGH View Post
    @naymag and anyone who've used Santarde cleanser before? Pls what was your experience does it lighten the face too much? Between Peau de Lune and Santarde which is better for the face?

I've personally use Peau de Lune but i didn't like it...it made my dark circles bad

Also anyone used White Now Lotion before?
    I used it and it darken me unfortunately.

Hi @gymrat I hope you are well. Do you know or recommend any effective skin programmes like Obagi??

What do you recommend for sunburn on side of face like the pictures below?

Screenshot_2019-11-09-16-30-53-1.png
    Screenshot_2019-11-09-16-30-50-1.png

Disclaimer: Pictures above are not me.

Any recommended dermatologist in london/UK?

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements