If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3941

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

Quote Originally Posted by brown2light View Post
    I used it and it darken me unfortunately.
    Which one please? @brown2light

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaGH View Post
    Which one please? @brown2light
    Santarde, don't waste your money.

Quote Originally Posted by saucey View Post
    Guys which one is your favorite of the two peels and why lactic acid or glycolic? @gymrat you’re the God mother of chemical peels ☺️
    Hello my friend @saucey , I hope you are doing well......what are you wanting to peel? Body? Face? And what % are you wanting to use??

If it were me........I would use LA peel on my face/neck, and GA peel on the body...... If you can use LA or GA lotion, then you can certainly handle a LA or GA peel. GA is a bit harsher then LA, but they basically work the same. LA is great for majority of skin types and most people have no issues with using it. Where some who love LA, can't tolerate GA. Myself, I can tolerate both, LA, is like water to me, however GA can make me itch like a mother until its removed. But gives great results. Its just having to get thru the itch, in order to receive the results. If you have both readily available to you, try both!!

Some can use GA as a peel every 4-6 week, and use LA lotion daily.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by chiny View Post
    @gymrat Hi gymmie, hope you are doing very well.
    It’s been a while on here...
    Anyways, gymmie what can i do or use on my feet??
    I have thin skin on my feet so anything like lightening cream i use.. it starts looking extremely “veiny”
    I Hate How My Feet Looks Right Now *sigh*

—Also what can i use or do to eliminate spider veins, i have them on both sides nd back of my thighs.
    Thanks Gymmie
    Chiny!! How are you?? All my Nigeria girls have been MIA, I miss you guys! @chiny

Have you tried using LA lotion on your feet? Apply it 1-2 times a day, and wrap your feet with socks as often as you can. As for the spider veins, compression!! Whether its compression socks or compression hose, this will help a TON!! especially if you spend a lot of time on your feet, compression will help you.

Hi @gymrat I hope you are well. Do you know or recommend any effective skin programmes like Obagi??
    @brown2light , hello, great to see you!! I was just in London a few weeks ago . As for products......I am not one who believes in purchasing an entire skin care "line" just as I don't believe in wearing the same line of makeup.......each product/brand works differently, so i rarely stick to one line for everything. However.......Obagi Nu Derm works amazingly well, I've purchased the entire line several times, plus incorporate RA with it. If your going to do this, I recommend doing it now during the winter months. You don't want to use this line during the summer, avoid the sun and be faithful to your sunscreen and SAP.

Santarde, don't waste your money.
    I appreciate @brown2light

Hello everyone,

so 2 months or so ago I made a thread looking for some help on here but the site moves a little slow, thanks to those who contributed! I ended up doing my own research and I decided that

Alpha Arbutin
    Kojic Acid
    Vitamin C
    African Black soap
    Kojie San Soap
    Coconut Oil
    Shea Butter

are the route I’m taking. I really need advice on how to mix, how to measure and where to buy authentic products.

I was going to add these (AA/KA) to a vitamin C Nivea lotion and boost it with my Vit C But read that mixing AA/KA isn’t a good idea at all?

Also so I read that Alpha Arbutin turns to HQ when it gets to the skin? this is confusing to me?
    I really wanna drop HQ & do things the natural way

Last thing, I want to be a light caramel with yellow undertones. I’m really yellow now with caramel skin and I’d like to go one more shade lighter but I don’t want that pale ashy look, how can I maintain my yellowness?”

Niacinamide & carrot Oil

I made a thread with this and no answer so I’ll leave it here ????

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    @brown2light , hello, great to see you!! I was just in London a few weeks ago . As for products......I am not one who believes in purchasing an entire skin care "line" just as I don't believe in wearing the same line of makeup.......each product/brand works differently, so i rarely stick to one line for everything. However.......Obagi Nu Derm works amazingly well, I've purchased the entire line several times, plus incorporate RA with it. If your going to do this, I recommend doing it now during the winter months. You don't want to use this line during the summer, avoid the sun and be faithful to your sunscreen and SAP.
    Thanks for the reply.

I've used Obagi before and it was great but I can't used products with HQ or AA which is why I was asking if you could recommend any other skin programmes that work well together.

Obagi is out of the questions unfortunately :-(

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chiny View Post
    @gymrat Hi gymmie, hope you are doing very well.
    It’️s been a while on here...
    Anyways, gymmie what can i do or use on my feet??
    I have thin skin on my feet so anything like lightening cream i use.. it starts looking extremely “veiny”
    I Hate How My Feet Looks Right Now *sigh*

—Also what can i use or do to eliminate spider veins, i have them on both sides nd back of my thighs.
    Thanks Gymmie
    Chiny!! How are you?? All my Nigeria girls have been MIA, I miss you guys! [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/newsmiles/heart.gif[/IMG] @chiny

Have you tried using LA lotion on your feet? Apply it 1-2 times a day, and wrap your feet with socks as often as you can. As for the spider veins, compression!! Whether its compression socks or compression hose, this will help a TON!! especially if you spend a lot of time on your feet, compression will help you.
    @ gymrat I’m thinking about using it on my face I’m using ra at the moment It’s going well but I want to bump it up a little or maybe I should just stick to ra?

Quote Originally Posted by saucey View Post
    @ gymrat I’m thinking about using it on my face I’m using ra at the moment It’s going well but I want to bump it up a little or maybe I should just stick to ra?
    Hi Saucey, what % of RA are you using?? And how often?
    And you want to incorporate something else with RA or change it up all together??

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements