If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3942

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

Quote Originally Posted by brown2light View Post
    Thanks for the reply.

I've used Obagi before and it was great but I can't used products with HQ or AA which is why I was asking if you could recommend any other skin programmes that work well together.

Obagi is out of the questions unfortunately :-(
    Awwh ok, I'm sorry, Obagi worked extremely well for me. Aren't any others I could recommend, especially one that wasn't HQ.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SkinQueen11 View Post
    Hello everyone,

so 2 months or so ago I made a thread looking for some help on here but the site moves a little slow, thanks to those who contributed! I ended up doing my own research and I decided that

Alpha Arbutin
    Kojic Acid
    Vitamin C
    African Black soap
    Kojie San Soap
    Coconut Oil
    Shea Butter

are the route I’m taking. I really need advice on how to mix, how to measure and where to buy authentic products.

I was going to add these (AA/KA) to a vitamin C Nivea lotion and boost it with my Vit C But read that mixing AA/KA isn’t a good idea at all?

Also so I read that Alpha Arbutin turns to HQ when it gets to the skin? this is confusing to me?
    I really wanna drop HQ & do things the natural way

Last thing, I want to be a light caramel with yellow undertones. I’m really yellow now with caramel skin and I’d like to go one more shade lighter but I don’t want that pale ashy look, how can I maintain my yellowness?”

Niacinamide & carrot Oil

I made a thread with this and no answer so I’ll leave it here ????

@gymrat ? Can you please help if you can?

Or anyone please? ????

Hey guys... anyone here ever order from Mitchell brands ? Are their products fake or legit? ... thx

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by beautione View Post
    Hey guys... anyone here ever order from Mitchell brands ? Are their products fake or legit? ... thx
    Legit if u order from their site @beautione

Quote Originally Posted by SkinQueen11 View Post
    Wow! Okay ...
    You need to understand we all are regular people, and all live on different time zones. Patience is a virtue. I believe I answered your questions already it may have been on another thread. I will look.

But, real quick, use Vit C serum in the AM and on its own, don't mix it with anything. If you want to use KA soap or African black soap prior too Vit C you can. I would not use Coconut oil or shea butter on my face, fine on your body but not the face. Find a lighter oil, jojoba oil, grapeseed oil, and be sure they are 100% pure, not mixed with anything else, just pure.

You can mix KA in a base lotion only thing is it has to be a water base lotion, and you will want to make small batches as it does oxidize quick. So make small batches an use quickly. Store in a dark cool cabinet and no more then 3-4 days.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    You need to understand we all are regular people, and all live on different time zones. Patience is a virtue. I believe I answered your questions already it may have been on another thread. I will look.But, real quick, use Vit C serum in the AM and on its own, don't mix it with anything. If you want to use KA soap or African black soap prior too Vit C you can. I would not use Coconut oil or shea butter on my face, fine on your body but not the face. Find a lighter oil, jojoba oil, grapeseed oil, and be sure they are 100% pure, not mixed with anything else, just pure.You can mix KA in a base lotion only thing is it has to be a water base lotion, and you will want to make small batches as it does oxidize quick. So make small batches an use quickly. Store in a dark cool cabinet and no more then 3-4 days.
    Thank you so much! It’s probably on another thread but I’ve searched and there were Zero responses. I understand, thanks. Use KA soap & AB soap prior to Vit C? Can I not use them together or? Okay thank you, I’ll switch to lighter Oil for my face. Okay great, I read that KA oxidize. What percentage is safe I was thinking 6% KA & 6% Alpha Arbutin? Also how do I mix them? What do you mean “3-4 days”, is that how often I should mix it or how often I should use it on my skin?So so sorry I’m new to the whole DIY thing
    Last edited by SkinQueen11; 11-12-2019 at 06:35 AM.

Oh and I read that KA & AA makes you pale/pale whitish. And HQ makes you yellow, which I believe cause I’m yellow

Thanks @gymrat last question, I promise lol.

Can you recommend a professional peels as appose to a DIY peel that can restore original skin complexion for black facial skin.

My face is my only issue, years or abuse has caused it to be resistance against creams. I feel I need a deep peel or even lazer treatment which can restore my complextion?

My body is NC45 and my face is like NW47 urghh!!

Hey @gymrat i sent you a pm about acid burn/peeling, i can't see anything on the website specifically so i messaged you hope you don't mind! Also i sent a pic otherwise i would have just posted it here, would really like your input!

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements