If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3943

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

Quote Originally Posted by SkinQueen11 View Post
    Oh and I read that KA & AA makes you pale/pale whitish. And HQ makes you yellow, which I believe cause I’️m yellow
    hi have you taken a look at our diy threads? In terms of making the KA 6% that is way too strong and it will irritate your skin especially if this will be your first time.. depending on the kind and where u purchase the usage rate will be around 2% max 4%

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by saucey View Post
    @ gymrat I’️m thinking about using it on my face I’️m using ra at the moment It’️s going well but I want to bump it up a little or maybe I should just stick to ra?
    Hi Saucey, what % of RA are you using?? And how often?
    And you want to incorporate something else with RA or change it up all together??
    @gymrat I’m using 1% twice per week I love my ra lol is that enough to exfoliate my face or would you recommend I incorporate a mild peel as well?

Quote Originally Posted by brown2light View Post
    Thanks @gymrat last question, I promise lol.

Can you recommend a professional peels as appose to a DIY peel that can restore original skin complexion for black facial skin.

My face is my only issue, years or abuse has caused it to be resistance against creams. I feel I need a deep peel or even lazer treatment which can restore my complextion?

My body is NC45 and my face is like NW47 urghh!!
    @brown2light no worries, I don't mind the questions Brown2light, I would highly recommend MUAC, I am going to link them below for you, read through the peels, this is totally something you can apply and do at home. Don't order the full size, order the sample size, its PLENTY for you to get several peels out of. And, when in doubt about choosing send them an email, they have awesome customer service!! Also, if you order a peel be sure to use their promo code for 20% off.

Read through all the peels, but one to consider is Fade Peel. TCA isn't for you, but plenty of other ones are, so please check them out! https://www.makeupartistschoice.com/...chemical-peels

If you have it done professionally, the Derm office you choose would know which peel to apply for you. You have lots of Derms where you are, google some near by, read their reviews!! Make sure they have experience with your skin tone/complexion, if you are unsure, I will help you find one. PM me a few and I will check them out for you.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Nadra View Post
    Hey @gymrat i sent you a pm about acid burn/peeling, i can't see anything on the website specifically so i messaged you hope you don't mind! Also i sent a pic otherwise i would have just posted it here, would really like your input!
    Ok, I will check it!!

[QUOTE=saucey;1669715]
    @gymrat I’m using 1% twice per week I love my ra lol is that enough to exfoliate my face or would you recommend I incorporate a mild peel as well?
    @saucey , if you can bump it up to 3 times a week. So....., Mon, Wed, Fri apply RA. Its plenty to exfoliate. After you have used it 4-6 weeks 3 times a week. Stop using it for a week, and apply a peel. The thing with using RA and a peel is you will have better peel results (because you are well exfoliated. I use RA right up to applying my peels, but I don't recommend it the first time around. To be save, better to stop RA for 5-7 days prior to the peel.

But once you get to that stage and you want to apply a peel, PM me. I will walk you through it

Quote Originally Posted by SkinQueen11 View Post
    Thank you so much! It’s probably on another thread but I’ve searched and there were Zero responses. I understand, thanks. Use KA soap & AB soap prior to Vit C? Can I not use them together or? Okay thank you, I’ll switch to lighter Oil for my face. Okay great, I read that KA oxidize. What percentage is safe I was thinking 6% KA & 6% Alpha Arbutin? Also how do I mix them? What do you mean “3-4 days”, is that how often I should mix it or how often I should use it on my skin?So so sorry I’m new to the whole DIY thing
    @SkinQueen11

Yes, pick one of your soaps, use it in the AM then apply Vit C on cleansed skin.
    Yes, get a lighter oil, and only use 1-2 drops, a little goes a long ways, and will go even further if you apply it on damp skin!
    Where did you get your KA from?? And what I mean is don't make a batch that can't be used up in 3-4 days, make small batches.

No need to be sorry, we all have to start somewhere it can be confusing but once you do it a few times will become habit!

@SkinQueen11

Yes, pick one of your soaps, use it in the AM then apply Vit C on cleansed skin.
    Yes, get a lighter oil, and only use 1-2 drops, a little goes a long ways, and will go even further if you apply it on damp skin!
    Where did you get your KA from?? And what I mean is don't make a batch that can't be used up in 3-4 days, make small batches.

No need to be sorry, we all have to start somewhere it can be confusing but once you do it a few times will become habit!

Thank you so much @gymrat , I feel so silly yesterday I noticed there’s a DIY Forum. It doesn’t have all the info I’m looking for but it gave me some good insights!

So to remove dark circles & under eyes - Vitamin C serum that I will use separately from AA & KA correct?
    Face Lighter oils

I also figured 6% is too much cause max is 4%
    so I’ll do
    KA - 4/5% (Oxidizes so use within 3-4 days)
    AA - 3-4%
    Niacinamide - 4-6%
    Layer my Coconut oil & Shea Butter instead of mixing in my DIY

Can I get Carrot oil? Will it help with making me Yellow?
    Also the steps of mixing are off to me.

I totally get now, I’ll be purchasing from MakingCosmetics or LotionCrafters.

Quote Originally Posted by saucey View Post
    hi have you taken a look at our diy threads? In terms of making the KA 6% that is way too strong and it will irritate your skin especially if this will be your first time.. depending on the kind and where u purchase the usage rate will be around 2% max 4%
    yes, I just went through the DIY forum & I saw maximum is like 4%
    i think I’ll do 3-4% I guess

I’m gonna be mixing it with 100ml-120ml since I read it oxidize

@gymrat Ok so here's the burn normally i'd PM this but i can't, just wanna know what to do to get it to look normal again the dark circle is really irritating me, so would like some pearls of wisom.. be warned, also i don't get how everywhere else turned out fine and just this stupid elbow lol

8E84B8B0-4601-4684-8498-1F741DD5B8A0.jpg9E0F79A1-94D8-46F6-8DF1-83EF65CA1C24.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Kenlight View Post
    what is the best natural lightener in your opinion ? carotein , milk protein , sure white etc.
    Based on reviews milk protein. Carotine gel cream you to be the rave years ago but now you're lucky if you even get a glow lol.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements