If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3944

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    @brown2light no worries, I don't mind the questions Brown2light, I would highly recommend MUAC, I am going to link them below for you, read through the peels, this is totally something you can apply and do at home. Don't order the full size, order the sample size, its PLENTY for you to get several peels out of. And, when in doubt about choosing send them an email, they have awesome customer service!! Also, if you order a peel be sure to use their promo code for 20% off.

Read through all the peels, but one to consider is Fade Peel. TCA isn't for you, but plenty of other ones are, so please check them out! https://www.makeupartistschoice.com/...chemical-peels

If you have it done professionally, the Derm office you choose would know which peel to apply for you. You have lots of Derms where you are, google some near by, read their reviews!! Make sure they have experience with your skin tone/complexion, if you are unsure, I will help you find one. PM me a few and I will check them out for you.
    Thanks a bunch

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Nadra View Post
    @gymrat Ok so here's the burn normally i'd PM this but i can't, just wanna know what to do to get it to look normal again the dark circle is really irritating me, so would like some pearls of wisom.. be warned, also i don't get how everywhere else turned out fine and just this stupid elbow lol
    That's not a burn......apply neosporin, and let the rest peel!!

You might need to budge it a bit, get an oil, on damp skin, while in the shower get a bit of oil and gently rub on your elbow, gently lifting the skin that hasn't peeled. Once out of the shower, again, apply neosporin.
    Keep loose clothing on, so nothing tight where it would be rubbing/irritating your elbows.

The thing with "peels", you have to let the peel work the way it was intended. Don't expect overnight changes by just applying a peel. Your skin isn't going to change nor peel overnight. It takes time......it takes patience, and.......more then just applying a peel one time.

With each peel your skin improves that much more. You can't jump ahead of the game, and apply apply apply, without giving your skin the chance to heal. Also, you can't jump ahead and think ok let me use 50% strength and get faster results.....this never works out the way you think it will. Start with a low %, figure out how peels work, then move up in strength, with this, you are also gaining knowledge of how acids work.

Your on track @Nadra keep up the good work, only thing I would do, is next go around, lower the strength. This was GA your using, not LA, so lower the strength. They work similar but GA is much more harsh then LA.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by SkinQueen11 View Post
    Thank you so much @gymrat , I feel so silly yesterday I noticed there’s a DIY Forum. It doesn’t have all the info I’m looking for but it gave me some good insights!

So to remove dark circles & under eyes - Vitamin C serum that I will use separately from AA & KA correct?
    Face Lighter oils

I also figured 6% is too much cause max is 4%
    so I’ll do
    KA - 4/5% (Oxidizes so use within 3-4 days)
    AA - 3-4%
    Niacinamide - 4-6%
    Layer my Coconut oil & Shea Butter instead of mixing in my DIY

Can I get Carrot oil? Will it help with making me Yellow?
    Also the steps of mixing are off to me.

I totally get now, I’ll be purchasing from MakingCosmetics or LotionCrafters.
    So when you are shopping for ingredients, lets say your on Lotioncrafters site, you bring up B3 (niacinamide) click on "formulation guide" there is your gold mine, this is where you will find all the info you need to use this ingredient. Usage rate is how much is recommended in a recipe, the other important thing is solubility. Does it work with water or oil base products.

Take your time on those 2 sites researching the ingredient you want to use, get familiar with what you are looking at. It will help you understand once you start DIY your own stuff, just knowing how these ingredients work. And if all else fails, come back and ask questions. If its DIY related, post on the DIY forum, so we can keep the flow of the forum going and keep important info in one place But please....., if you are unsure about an ingredient or just need to ask questions, don't hesitate to ask!! Plenty of us here to help you!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by brown2light View Post
    Thanks a bunch
    Your very welcome @brown2light

Can anyone recommend a good vitamin c serum to help with a bit of pih under my eyes/high point of cheeks please? I live in the UK so something that can be purchased easily online/in store please

Chiny!! How are you?? All my Nigeria girls have been MIA, I miss you guys! @chiny

Have you tried using LA lotion on your feet? Apply it 1-2 times a day, and wrap your feet with socks as often as you can. As for the spider veins, compression!! Whether its compression socks or compression hose, this will help a TON!! especially if you spend a lot of time on your feet, compression will help you.
    @gymrat Thanks a lot boo.

So when you are shopping for ingredients, lets say your on Lotioncrafters site, you bring up B3 (niacinamide) click on "formulation guide" there is your gold mine, this is where you will find all the info you need to use this ingredient. Usage rate is how much is recommended in a recipe, the other important thing is solubility. Does it work with water or oil base products.

Take your time on those 2 sites researching the ingredient you want to use, get familiar with what you are looking at. It will help you understand once you start DIY your own stuff, just knowing how these ingredients work. And if all else fails, come back and ask questions. If its DIY related, post on the DIY forum, so we can keep the flow of the forum going and keep important info in one place But please....., if you are unsure about an ingredient or just need to ask questions, don't hesitate to ask!! Plenty of us here to help you!!

Thank you so much I’ll start a new thread there after I soak up the new information.

Does Vitamin E & Carrot Oil hemp with being Yellow?
    I read that AA & KA makes you pale - whitish kind of light, I personally prefer the yellow-light caramel colour (e.g Rihanna/Sanaa Lathan and not Beyonce/Nicki Minaj)

also KA oxidizing & not going well with Vitamin C is stressing me, can I replace KA powder with a strong KA lighting soap instead and use AA, Vit C & Niacinamide in the lotion to lighten/maintain?

Quote Originally Posted by Lunabrown View Post
    Can anyone recommend a good vitamin c serum to help with a bit of pih under my eyes/high point of cheeks please? I live in the UK so something that can be purchased easily online/in store please
    The Ordinary, they have a store in Covent Garden, if that's not near you, order online.
    The other I would recommend is Cosmetic Skin Solution https://www.cosmeticskinsolutions.co...reme-serum-20/

Or......make your own!!

Quote Originally Posted by chiny View Post
    @gymrat Thanks a lot boo.
    Anytime.... sending lots of to Nigeria @chiny

Quote Originally Posted by mccartney View Post
    Make a lip scrub simply usin sugar and olive oil... use that to scrub ur lips 2-3 times a weeks..

also use lemon juice on them.. fresh lemon lime mix one teaspoon of lemonlime and half teaspoon of olive oil.. apply on lips and after 10 mins u rinse.. do it also few times a week and u will be fine... and dont forget to use a lip balm afterwards which contains some spf...

of course other ppl can also give their advice.. we learn from each other!!
    Thanks @mccartney this is really helpful I will definitely be doing this 3-4 times per week.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements