If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3945

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    That's not a burn......apply neosporin, and let the rest peel!!

You might need to budge it a bit, get an oil, on damp skin, while in the shower get a bit of oil and gently rub on your elbow, gently lifting the skin that hasn't peeled. Once out of the shower, again, apply neosporin.
    Keep loose clothing on, so nothing tight where it would be rubbing/irritating your elbows.

The thing with "peels", you have to let the peel work the way it was intended. Don't expect overnight changes by just applying a peel. Your skin isn't going to change nor peel overnight. It takes time......it takes patience, and.......more then just applying a peel one time.

With each peel your skin improves that much more. You can't jump ahead of the game, and apply apply apply, without giving your skin the chance to heal. Also, you can't jump ahead and think ok let me use 50% strength and get faster results.....this never works out the way you think it will. Start with a low %, figure out how peels work, then move up in strength, with this, you are also gaining knowledge of how acids work.

Your on track @Nadra keep up the good work, only thing I would do, is next go around, lower the strength. This was GA your using, not LA, so lower the strength. They work similar but GA is much more harsh then LA.

Thanks @gymrat that means a lot! You were right it was just peeling it's gone back to normal now and it's lighter which is exactly the result i wanted and not so red , From now on i'm only using LA and going slow although i wanna try a YPO on my stomach because its starting to stick out as being the only dark part now, seems it's immune lol i've PM'd you about it hope you don't mind!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Nadra View Post
    Thanks @gymrat that means a lot! You were right it was just peeling it's gone back to normal now and it's lighter which is exactly the result i wanted and not so red , From now on i'm only using LA and going slow although i wanna try a YPO on my stomach because its starting to stick out as being the only dark part now, seems it's immune lol i've PM'd you about it hope you don't mind!
    Don't mind at all, I will check it!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by Lunabrown View Post
    Can anyone recommend a good vitamin c serum to help with a bit of pih under my eyes/high point of cheeks please? I live in the UK so something that can be purchased easily online/in store please
    @Lunabrown https://www.sr-skincare.co.uk/30ml-1...serum-25-p.asp

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

How can I get my face lighter if only use dodo lotion on my face 3 times a week to prevent redness

Can I just lighten with kojic acid soap and kojic acid lotion? I’m not big into taking lightening pills and injections. Mostly cause I’m on Birth control anyways. Which I know sucks up antioxidants and vitamins in the body. And I hate needles. I just wanna lighten with lotions, serums and soaps. Is that possible to do or would it take years to see results?

Hi everyone....
    Who has used or maybe even seen this products??
    Heard this particular soap is freaking strong nd edffective. Don’t know for sure abt d lotion.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by chiny View Post
    Hi everyone....
    Who has used or maybe even seen this products??
    Heard this particular soap is freaking strong nd edffective. Don’️t know for sure abt d lotion.
    Chin-Chin!!!
    Be thou my vision O Lord of my heart

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Chin-Chin!!!
    @jcole Hi jummie, longest time.
    Hope you are doing great.

Would you guys recommend clinic clear is it good to use on your face and how can I get rid of dark knuckles

For permatan removal purposes only, do I HAVE to use an all over chemical peel for that? Or can I rely on other methods like soaps, lactic acid lotions and/or serums, vitamin c serums, exfoliating towels, etc?

I just hate the smell and the fussiness and the mess it makes in my bathroom.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements