If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3946

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

  1. #39451
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    the tend skin will definitely help with razor burn, bumps, redness, etc. As for the years of old scars, have you tried retin A? If that doesn’t help I would recommend spot treating each of them with a peel solution. How is your skin other then your neck area? Do you typically have acne prone skin? If you do and its cystic acne like the marks in the photo (the dark lingering marks) those look like cystic, if you are suffering from that on your face, I would definitely see a Derm. Accutane was a game changer for me. I took it for 6 months, it was SO worth it, I haven’t battled acne since. Have my occasional 1 or 2 every now and again, but they are tiny, and go away no scars left behind.

    But do give the Tend Skin a try especially use it before you get a hair cut and immediately afterwards.

    Your becoming a product junkie @mccartney j/k but really its a great product, you should order it!! especially if you suffer with razor burn.


    Just reading this. No my face is smooth as f*ck! I had acne back in the day, but as I got older (25 now) and lost a lot of weight my acne and hyperpigmentation just vanished. I remember being on this blog few years ago asking advice for my black face and neck, not knowing it was health related. Got healthy, lost weight, only eat fresh food + drink lots of water, now my face is smooth!

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #39452

    options please

    which retinol do you guys use and where can I purchase some?

  4. #39453
    Administrator gymrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where The Sun Shines
    Posts
    33,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Asvpbenji3 View Post
    Just reading this. No my face is smooth as f*ck! I had acne back in the day, but as I got older (25 now) and lost a lot of weight my acne and hyperpigmentation just vanished. I remember being on this blog few years ago asking advice for my black face and neck, not knowing it was health related. Got healthy, lost weight, only eat fresh food + drink lots of water, now my face is smooth!
    Have you tried the Tend Skin yet @Asvpbenji3
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #39454
    Administrator gymrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where The Sun Shines
    Posts
    33,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonn123 View Post
    which retinol do you guys use and where can I purchase some?
    Retinol or Retin A? @Bonn123 If you are wanting Retin A, you can purchase from All Day Chemist.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

  7. #39455
    Hey guys,

    I was wondering if I could use lemonvate serum by Mitchell brands every night, around my eyes to help with discolouration ... or will this be too harsh?

  8. #39456
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunabrown View Post
    Hey guys,

    I was wondering if I could use lemonvate serum by Mitchell brands every night, around my eyes to help with discolouration ... or will this be too harsh?
    You can but I don't really think it'll do much for that area....U need Pure Vit C Serum and Vit K Serum....these work better @Lunabrown

  9. #39457
    @EmmaGH thanks for the reply. I thought it would help as it has lactic acid, ascorbic acid and alpha arbutin as active ingredients.
    Can you recommend a good serum plz - preferably not anything too pricey as I’m a student

  10. #39458
    @gymrat can I mix caro white with IKb cream ?
    Or caro white with carotis cream ?
    Pleas help

  11. #39459
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunabrown View Post
    @EmmaGH thanks for the reply. I thought it would help as it has lactic acid, ascorbic acid and alpha arbutin as active ingredients.
    Can you recommend a good serum plz - preferably not anything too pricey as I’m a student
    Sorry for late reply I don't log out whenever I'm away from this site

    Well that the lemonvate serum might thin that place the more with the LA in there
    Check out Eva Naturals Vitamin C Serum, Truskin vitamin C or Amara Vitamin C Serum
    And Any Eye Cream or Serum (but make sure it contains Vitamin K)

    And please have enough rest and sleep , don't stress yourself much and take enough water throughout the day

    I sometimes use slides of cucumber put in the fridge under my eyes usually on days I'm free in the house and not going anywhere
    I use Sheabutter under my eyes on my skinbuilding days @Lunabrown

  12. #39460
    Does it matter vitamin c tablets you get , or is specific type of brand I should go for

  13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •