If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3947

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    Does it matter vitamin c tablets you get , or is specific type of brand I should go for
    What matters is Vit C can be harsh on your stomach if your not careful, so always go for the buffered version. This is the one I take and have taken for a very long time, works well. Never had any stomach issues with it.

https://www.vitacost.com/country-lif...mg-250-tablets
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Susu1 View Post
    @gymrat can I mix caro white with IKb cream ?
    Or caro white with carotis cream ?
    Pleas help
    No, stop mixing things and let your lips heal. Apply aquaphor on them or better yet get an antibiotic ointment and apply on them. Stop mixing stuff together.........

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    What matters is Vit C can be harsh on your stomach if your not careful, so always go for the buffered version. This is the one I take and have taken for a very long time, works well. Never had any stomach issues with it.

https://www.vitacost.com/country-lif...mg-250-tablets
    @gymrat yeah before it gave me upset stomach. The country life is expensive the 1000mg in the uk. I’m going to by this 1https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lifeplan-...YAAOSwal5YEgfr

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@EmmaGH Thankyou so much !! Will check them out

I bought caro white from Amazon .. but when I put It on my face It peel my face and make my skin dry . How I can stop peeling .... please help me I want whitening without peeling

Help

what is the difference between retinol and retina A? I used whitenicous for years and it kept my skin nice and brown, now I have acne all over my face and really bad skin discolouration from using those products...... anyone have any lightening lotions they can recommend without hydroquinone?

@gymrat
    I bought caro white from Amazon .. but when I put It on my face It peel my face and make my skin dry . How I can stop peeling .... please help me I want whitening without peeling

Quote Originally Posted by Susu1 View Post
    @gymrat
    Don't apply it daily, alternate days, and apply a facial oil on damp skin will help with the dryness.

@EmmaGH forgot to ask ... can you recommend a good face lightening cream with no HQ please?
    Also it’s winter in the UK, do I still need to wear sunscreen ?

How can you get your knees from the first pic to the second one?

Screenshot_2019-11-30-16-42-10-1.png

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements