If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3952

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

Quote Originally Posted by Beskin00 View Post
    Hi all!... newbie here but I remember I did open this account time ago so here I am...

So I've been faithfully using "Carotone" brand the lotion, the face tube cream and the body oil serum for like 4 months twice a day + gluthathione soap. I've gotten like 2 shades lighter and my skin has even out tremendously which I'm very grateful for. Now, these products aren't hydroquinone free they actually contain 2%...I want to stop but I'm scared of my skin to get darker and uneven again. I also want to start using glutathione oral supplements but I've heard it tends to dark skin and it can't be taken if you're using products withe hydroquinone. I'm confused and don't know what to do. Please, please guys help me!🙏🏻
    Where did you get your products from?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@gymrat hi my darling I’m thinking about tally bumping up my exfoliation for the body I hate doing peels so I want to make a strong lotion.. what do you think about adding 1tsp of tca peel to 500ml of lotion? To use 4 days per week? The peel is either 18% or less I believe it’s less I got it from MUA if I’m not mistaking.. I want to be well exfoliated in 3 weeks so I can start using natural lighteners I’m hopping on the glutathione bandwagon ☺️

how do you get rid of a big, red, under the skin pimple ASAP? I have been spot treating with retin a for 2 days and I have a trip coming up in like 4 days. any tips?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by caramelcream View Post
    how do you get rid of a big, red, under the skin pimple ASAP? I have been spot treating with retin a for 2 days and I have a trip coming up in like 4 days. any tips?
    @caramelcream try salicylic acid , are you acne prone

Hey guys, so couple years back I was using a combination of carowhite, hyprogel and G&G. I lightened at first but then my knees and elbows went BLACK. So since then I’ve been moisturise and skin building and have seen some improvement, however when I go back to using any lighteners or exfoliants, they got dark again after a week.

What can I use to lighten?

Also what can I use to spot treat scars and burns etc?

TIA

Half my elbow is peeling the other is still normal, when I apply ga lotion to the other half it sting. I’ve just been apply aloe Vera and jojoba oil instead to heal it. When can I start applying ga lotion to other side

@Zeezee16 Sorry, I just checked my email and saw your question. From a local beauty supply. To b honest I've lightened like 3 shades, I was getting very happy with the results.but I had to stop because I swear those.product were harming my body system. I started experimenting lots of liver side and kidneys pain. I stopped them like 1 week ago, and honestly I do feel way more better. I'm only using my gluthathione soap and palmer's lotion ( pricey and small bottle) . I just noticed palmer's isn't hydroquinone free but at least it doesn't smell weird and doesn't have all those extra weird names ingredients. Still wanna quick hydroquinone though.

Hi guys I’ve been using maxi peel for 5 consecutive days on my face ... and I’m not peeling ... just very faintly at the corner of my eyes but not on my cheeks. Can someone please advise me on what to do please ?

Hello guys I have been trying to lighten up my skin for about 3 years now and my skin really does not react well. I would like a professional to lighten my skin up but where exactly in Europe can I find a dermatologist who does skin lightening treatments in England for example? I live in Germany but because not many dark skinned people live here the dermatologists dont have experience

Quote Originally Posted by Lunabrown View Post
    Hi guys I’ve been using maxi peel for 5 consecutive days on my face ... and I’m not peeling ... just very faintly at the corner of my eyes but not on my cheeks. Can someone please advise me on what to do please ?
    What strength did you get of the peel ? More often than not, when you stop applying the peel and moisturize, you begin to shed the exfoliated layer. Id advice you stop applying and moisturize and see how it goes. if no shedding then skip a day of peeling, apply RA a night before you recommence Maxi peel . HTH

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements