If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3953

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

Quote Originally Posted by Lunabrown View Post
    @nwababy Hello, Thankyou for responding. I’m using strength 3, but I started peeling more yesterday night. I stopped washing and moisturising 2 days ago because I read somewhere that you peel faster if that area is kept dry - unwashed/no moisture. I’ll start using Shea butter while I’m peeling then?
    You could just clean your face and moisturize, Hope your skin loves shea butter?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@nwababy thanks yes it does lool. Also how often can I use maxi peel? Can I use it every other week?

@Lunabrown Yep, every other week is good . remember to protect your new skin from the sun .

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hi

I have dark knuckles and it is really annoying. Please can you help me lighten them. I don’t know whether to use a serum called rapide 7 jours lotion. Has anyone heard of it and used it ? Was it beneficial ? Please help me. This is how my knuckles look now.

DE80CED2-77A7-40C2-BEFB-C5B15B9694F9.jpg

thanks
    Last edited by summermadness; 01-15-2020 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by summermadness View Post
    Hi

I have dark knuckles and it is really annoying. Please can you help me lighten them. I don’t know whether to use a serum called rapide 7 jours lotion. Has anyone heard of it and used it ? Was it beneficial ? Please help me. This is how my knuckles look now.

DE80CED2-77A7-40C2-BEFB-C5B15B9694F9.jpg

thanks
    Can you please post a pic of the rapid 7 Jours lotion, dont know if the same one iv'e seen

@nwababy alright Thankyou! My skin has fully peeled now (yesterday night), this morning I washed with dove soap and put vitamin c serum on my new skin and it stunggg for a couple of seconds!!!! (Not sure if I should’ve done that lol) I then put Shea butter on top.
    How long should I wait to use a lightening cream please?

Hello all 🙂 I’m interested in making a 10% HQ serum/lotion and was wondering if anyone had any recipes that have actually worked? Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunabrown View Post
    @nwababy alright Thankyou! My skin has fully peeled now (yesterday night), this morning I washed with dove soap and put vitamin c serum on my new skin and it stunggg for a couple of seconds!!!! (Not sure if I should’ve done that lol) I then put Shea butter on top.
    How long should I wait to use a lightening cream please?
    You can start when your skin is no longer sensitive

Quote Originally Posted by summermadness View Post
    It’s not the same but similar. This is the type that is applied directly on the area but not for a long period . It’s acidic though so avoid the sun if you’d decide to use it.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements