If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3957

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

Quote Originally Posted by realkeisha View Post
    I need help with exfoliation. I’ve been using kojic San and lactic acid lotion for over 3 months now but there’s been no peeling at all. Not even flakes. I recently got dead soap but my there’s still no peeling at all. What can I do? Am I the only one that is not peeling?
    @realkeisha if you want to peel have Dead Sea salt bath . Mix 200g baking soda and 2 cups of Dead Sea salt in a bath, stay in the bath for 20 mins then start to scrub with you exfoliate tool

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by realkeisha View Post
    I need help with exfoliation. I’️ve been using kojic San and lactic acid lotion for over 3 months now but there’️s been no peeling at all. Not even flakes. I recently got dead soap but my there’️s still no peeling at all. What can I do? Am I the only one that is not peeling?
    @realkeisha if you want to peel have Dead Sea salt bath . Mix 200g baking soda and 2 cups of Dead Sea salt in a bath, stay in the bath for 20 mins then start to scrub with you exfoliate tool
    I will try this. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    I guess it's time for me to stop using dodo and clinic clear oils
    Nanaya dodo oil is only cleansing oil , basically for double cleansing
    @Sha wtykid I was using it on my knuckles and feet. It helps tho

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Annyone tried carotone oil... its ingredients says 2%HQ / and KA

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    @Shawtykid I was using it on my knuckles and feet. It helps tho
    @Nanaya yeah it’s has Salicylic acid in it

I'm having some success with Clinic Clear Oil but I dont have anything good to mix it with right now. Does anyone have any suggestions? Is anyone else using it, if so whats your experience so far?

Wow beautiful

I tried la peel but it darken my knuckles. My knuckles look very burnt . Help me please, crying I just want something to go well for me for once

I tried piment doux, dodo cream, dodo lotion lightened well but not much on the dark parts just gave a outline, salt soak. It peeled a little, patchy, turned pink, but then stopped, so a lot of hanging dead skin.

I'm so depressed, put so much time weeks and a lot of money, check attachment for my knuckles.
    Last edited by pengcaramelglo; 02-26-2020 at 11:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 100mm24 View Post
    I'm having some success with Clinic Clear Oil but I dont have anything good to mix it with right now. Does anyone have any suggestions? Is anyone else using it, if so whats your experience so far?
    I've been using it for the past 3 months and in the beginning it worked really well but now it doesnt work as well since I've noticed my hands going back to my normal shade. I need something else.

Quote Originally Posted by pengcaramelglo View Post
    Wow beautiful

I tried la peel but it darken my knuckles. My knuckles look very burnt . Help me please, crying I just want something to go well for me for once

I tried piment doux, dodo cream, dodo lotion lightened well but not much on the dark parts just gave a outline, salt soak. It peeled a little, patchy, turned pink, but then stopped, so a lot of hanging dead skin.

I'm so depressed, put so much time weeks and a lot of money, check attachment for my knuckles.
    @pengcaramelglo I'm sorry you have to deal with this. I went through something similar in the past and I remember putting lotion on my hands like 6 times day and my knuckles got much much better. Everytime I used anything acidic my knuckles would go black again and I have pretty light hands naturally so the contrast is very noticeable. Maybe try to keep you hands well moisturized throughout the day.

Quote Originally Posted by shallalah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pengcaramelglo View Post
    Wow beautiful

@pengcaramelglo I'm sorry you have to deal with this. I went through something similar in the past and I remember putting lotion on my hands like 6 times day and my knuckles got much much better. Everytime I used anything acidic my knuckles would go black again and I have pretty light hands naturally so the contrast is very noticeable. Maybe try to keep you hands well moisturized throughout the day.
    I want to try dodo lotion on them again

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements