If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:) - Page 3960

Thread: If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

Please I need help, I used Bella face serum to peel hands and feet.it has started peeling but has given me a lot of white dots on my feet, please what do I use to treat the white dots. Thanks in advance

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Please this is what I used and has given me white dots on my feet. Please what can I use to treat the white dots.TIA
    Attached Images Attached Images

Please where can I buy Amlactin in Lagos? Or any good lactic acid lotion?
    Last edited by miss valerie; 03-18-2020 at 04:13 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by miss valerie View Post
    Please where can I buy Amlactin in Lagos? Or any good lactic acid lotion?
    @miss valerie Check buybetterNG on instagram. They hve everything.

Thankyou so much. I’ve been stalking their page.. I just wanted to be sure that they were legit. Thanks for confirming.

I'm looking for a summer lotion and I'm trying to decide between QEI+ or Fair and White So White. Which one is better/stronger for stubborn brown skin? Profile is original color but I'm about 3 shades lighter now. Looking to go up a few more shades but over a longer period of time.

Hello everyone,

Can someone please recommend a lotion and oil for skin building for my thin skin apart from Shea butter,coconut/Almond oil.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by kikee_xox View Post
    Hi, I saw your post about fair and white from paks. I wanted to ask you which paks you go to and if the products work? Which products do you use? I’m trying to get a shade or two lighter and need some good products I can get from london. Thanks xx
    I purchased my F&W products from the Paks in finsbury park or dalston, can't remember to be honest. I did notice some change but the hq smell and the results I got made me stop using it, however it may work for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyna2020 View Post
    Please I need help, I used Bella face serum to peel hands and feet.it has started peeling but has given me a lot of white dots on my feet, please what do I use to treat the white dots. Thanks in advance
    cold pressed coconut oil works like magic

I need a recommendation on a safe lotion to use during pregnancy and any skincare tips to follow

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements