Skin Care Talk banner

If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

4M views 40K replies 2K participants last post by  mermaidgirl3000 
#1 ·
If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

This thread could be useful for someone that needs to ask a question about skin lightening instead of making a new thread. And if you know the answer you could quote their question and answer it for them. I hope this is making sense.LOL

#38,964 ·
Yes I did and I still as I didn't started yet using Caro wilhite by the time I reach my goal I think I'll have all the info that I need buy it might that I don't understand well or something but I still not knowing how my face will light up as same as my body if I use HQ in my body but not in my face
It might be a silly question but I don't understand how
Try these mitchellbrand products (precious,lemonvate,ikb) and a good vit C for ur face or check Amazon there are lot of good face lightening creams/lotions on there but if u still wanna try carowhire on ur face don't use around ur eyes to prevent dark circles
Thanks for your patience, no I won't try it on my face as I don't want to damage it as I said earlier I didn't started yet Im still exfoliating and Also it was something that I didn't understand how to get the same shade if not using the same product or active ingredients loll but I'll try what you've advised me and I'll get back to you with the results as soon as I start seeing them

#38,966 ·
Thanks for your patience, no I won't try it on my face as I don't want to damage it as I said earlier I didn't started yet Im still exfoliating and Also it was something that I didn't understand how to get the same shade if not using the same product or active ingredients loll but I'll try what you've advised me and I'll get back to you with the results as soon as I start seeing them
Ok I understand 😊. GoodLuck

#38,973 ·
@emmahgh i had almond oil all these years i wanted to use somethin else... my face is not prone to break ups sooo i will just try layering both of them few drops only..
NOOOOOOO to the olive on the face @mccartney, stick to the almond oil :yes: if your tired of almond oil or ready for a change then choose a lighter oil, olive oil on your face you will regret!!

#38,976 ·
@gymrat, I have niacinamide and copper peptide serums and I’m loving the results from the serums. I use copper peptide at morning and niacinamide at night. I’m planning to use retin a next month, which one of these serum are compatiable or cancel out to each other?
Hello @naymag :wavey:you can continue just like you are. Alternate the RA with the niacinamide in the PM, keep copper pep in the AM. Great to see you posting!!