Skin Care Talk banner

If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

4M views 40K replies 2K participants last post by  mermaidgirl3000 
#1 ·
If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

This thread could be useful for someone that needs to ask a question about skin lightening instead of making a new thread. And if you know the answer you could quote their question and answer it for them. I hope this is making sense.LOL

#38,462 ·
I am tired of g&g lotion, caro white, and skin light. I will def never use dodo again. I have came to a conclusion that I am at a skin lightening plateau. I've been bleaching for 2 years already and haven't made much progress in probably 8 months. :( Can someone help me build a new regimen please? Is diamond glow still a thing or is it bad?

#38,464 ·
Happy new year everyone. I am super excited. Thanks for all the help. My current regimen is
Face
Am
wash with charcoal face scrub +vit c serum

Pm
Kojic acid soap + sure white gel or retin a gel

Body
Am
Wash with mixed soaps
Pure glycerin
Qei carrot lotion mix with serum in palm

Pm
Wash with mixed soap
Pure glycerin
Violet glow
Qei carrot lotion mixed with serum

2wice a week
Lactic acid lotion at night

I have even skin and I am glowing.
Glad u are.

Where do u get the sure white gel (wanna rotate with my various MitchellBrand gels) and LA from, RA? The places I used to get these don't stock anymore and buying these online plus shipping will cost arm and leg

Are u still in Ghana? @dziedzom

#38,465 ·
How to make diy 15% and 20% La lotion? Which lotion is best to use in diy La lotion ? What % of should be of Lactic acid and how much ml should be used to make 500ml lotion ? Which ingredients should not be in lotion which will be used for diy La lotion? Want perfect remedy which does not disturb the ph level of lotion and does not make it acidic and salty ...
All your answers are in this thread https://www.skincaretalk.com/showthread.php/8696-Sheep-LOOK-Lactic-Lotion?highlight=lotion

Different supplies sell different %, most suppliers have either find 88% or 90%, either work equally as well.
Lotion, any lotion works, as long as it doesn't contain "carbomer" so check the ingredients of which ever lotion you choose.
You can test your pH level with simple strips. I've made my own LA lotion for years and pH has never been an issue for me. Follow proper usage rate for LA and you won't have any issues.

#38,467 ·
How to make diy 15% and 20% La lotion? Which lotion is best to use in diy La lotion ? What % of should be of Lactic acid and how much ml should be used to make 500ml lotion ? Which ingredients should not be in lotion which will be used for diy La lotion? Want perfect remedy which does not disturb the ph level of lotion and does not make it acidic and salty ...
All your answers are in this thread https://www.skincaretalk.com/showthread.php/8696-Sheep-LOOK-Lactic-Lotion?highlight=lotion

Different supplies sell different %, most suppliers have either find 88% or 90%, either work equally as well.
Lotion, any lotion works, as long as it doesn't contain "carbomer" so check the ingredients of which ever lotion you choose.
You can test your pH level with simple strips. I've made my own LA lotion for years and pH has never been an issue for me. Follow proper usage rate for LA and you won't have any issues.[/QUOT

Thnks alot dear @gymrat❤ there is lot of information

#38,469 ·

You can test your pH level with simple strips. I've made my own LA lotion for years and pH has never been an issue for me. Follow proper usage rate for LA and you won't have any issues.[/QUOT

Thnks alot dear @gymrat❤ there is lot of information
Your welcome, let me know if you need any help once you get your supplies @Zahra Yousaf

#38,471 ·
PLEASE EVERYONE i am desperate, i need your help. I've been an SCT member for years and I've looked up and down for advice to get rid of my stretch marks i got from using dodo brands. Everything I've used to get rid of them are unsuccessful. I was extremely light in the past, until a year and a half ago i got bad stretch marks, so i stopped lighting hoping they will go away. I've used almost EVERYTHING and nothing works! it was a lot darker in the past but lighted up only a shade. At this point i have 2 options. Do glutathione and vitamin c IV sessions, and hoping that will help when i get lighter or do laser removal. But before that please what else can i do? this has caused me so much insecurities, i cry EVERYDAY looking at them please please HELP. View attachment 63007
@Msprincesslove stretch marks are hard to get rid of ,I also got stretch marks from dodo . Mines just literally faded on there own . I used Shea butter , vitamin e oil and glycolic acid .

#38,475 ·
Damn Dodo is getting bad rep. Lol I was planning to buy it.

Any suggestion of best natural way to get lightening by 1 or 2 shades?

Any reviews on new zaban cream that one with high amount of salicylic acid??

I see you @naymag where have you been hiding? Haven't seen you post in awhile :wavey: