Skin Care Talk banner

If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

4M views 40K replies 2K participants last post by  mermaidgirl3000 
#1 ·
If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

This thread could be useful for someone that needs to ask a question about skin lightening instead of making a new thread. And if you know the answer you could quote their question and answer it for them. I hope this is making sense.LOL

#39,181 ·
@gymrat Hi gymmie
Someone wants to exfoliate their skin for a month. Which of this procedure do u think would do an amazing job interms of PROPER EXFOLIATION
(1) Doing a hamman bath (that’s the one you enter d steam room for minutes/hours to open the skin pores.... then afterwards the person is given a very intense body scrub down)
*this one is usually done just once in a month*
(2) Using a whatever percentage of lactic or glycolic acid lotion to exfoliate for one month.

What do ya think?
If you have the opportunity to do the hamman bath, DO IT!! I've heard amazing things about it........I believe Hipvalley has done one before, its been awhile ago, but I remember hearing the rave about it.

They do those where you are @chiny DO IT DO IT DO IT.......then come back and tell me all about it :yess::marchmellow::icon_cheers:

#39,182 ·
If you have the opportunity to do the hamman bath, DO IT!! I've heard amazing things about it........I believe Hipvalley has done one before, its been awhile ago, but I remember hearing the rave about it.

They do those where you are @chiny DO IT DO IT DO IT.......then come back and tell me all about it :yess::marchmellow::icon_cheers:
@gymrat I will definitely give you a detailed feedback when i do it again
If you’ve never given it a try gymmie, you should. I believe you can get that done in the USA if that’s where u are at.

I did it last year nd i absolutely loved it. It’s d most relaxing shit ever, your skin would legit feel like a dream afterwards.:thanx:

#39,183 ·
@gymrat Hi gymmie
Someone wants to exfoliate their skin for a month. Which of this procedure do u think would do an amazing job interms of PROPER EXFOLIATION
(1) Doing a hamman bath (that’s the one you enter d steam room for minutes/hours to open the skin pores.... then afterwards the person is given a very intense body scrub down)
*this one is usually done just once in a month*
(2) Using a whatever percentage of lactic or glycolic acid lotion to exfoliate for one month.

What do ya think?
Chiny, where are you going for the hamman bath in Lagos? and if you don't mind, how much is it?

#39,184 ·
@gymrat I will definitely give you a detailed feedback when i do it again
If you’ve never given it a try gymmie, you should. I believe you can get that done in the USA if that’s where u are at.

I did it last year nd i absolutely loved it. It’s d most relaxing shit ever, your skin would legit feel like a dream afterwards.:thanx:
Can't wait to hear all about it.....like I said I've heard great things and I heard your skin is like silky smooth afterwards. Relaxing $hit is what I need :yess:. Yep, I'm in the USA.....California to be exact. I know we have them, its just finding out what they are called here. I will have to do some research....enjoy :bath: you lucky little one.

#39,185 ·
Can't wait to hear all about it.....like I said I've heard great things and I heard your skin is like silky smooth afterwards. Relaxing $hit is what I need :yess:. Yep, I'm in the USA.....California to be exact. I know we have them, its just finding out what they are called here. I will have to do some research....enjoy :bath: you lucky little one.
@gymrat u can do Hamman at home. But it’s not as best like professional hamman. At least you’ll enjoy it the end result. Soak for 30mins in hot water bath, apply morrocan soap which made of olive and lye and leave on 5-10mins. Then u scrub with KIT or hamman scrub gently. Your skin will be so smooth and silky after the scrub. Usually do it if i have time.
Theres koreans and Japanese baths in cali I seen on YouTube and it’s similar to hamman

#39,187 ·
@gymrat u can do Hamman at home. But it’s not as best like professional hamman. At least you’ll enjoy it the end result. Soak for 30mins in hot water bath, apply morrocan soap which made of olive and lye and leave on 5-10mins. Then u scrub with KIT or hamman scrub gently. Your skin will be so smooth and silky after the scrub. Usually do it if i have time.
Theres koreans and Japanese baths in cali I seen on YouTube and it’s similar to hamman
@naymag thank you so much!! Which morrocan soap do you use?? I have several KIT I use, I have never used hamman scrub, do you?? Which do you use if so?? I will totally try this.

As for baths here, I will look on YouTube, some look kinda scary, would be scared to go in alone :eek:

#39,188 ·
@naymag thank you so much!! Which morrocan soap do you use?? I have several KIT I use, I have never used hamman scrub, do you?? Which do you use if so?? I will totally try this.

As for baths here, I will look on YouTube, some look kinda scary, would be scared to go in alone :eek:
Lol it’s hamman scrub towel. My bad.
KIT and hamman scrub towel have same material.

I brought moccoran soap from my African local shop. I believe you can buy moccoran soap online.

#39,193 ·
Hey guys 🙂 I hope you all doing well. Soo I’ve started to lighten up my skin but I’m super new to this. Right now I’m using a mixed of Pr. François bedon carotte and New York fair and white gel plus I’m using an exfoliating soap. I only use my products once a day at night... is it enough to lighten up?

#39,197 ·
Does clinic clear have steroid in it
lets revive this forum and make it lively again. My contribution, the oil and lotion makes you pale yellow overnight, it lightens quick especially the face, it makes lips darker though, but lightens outer corners well, mixed with hq it gives a golden glow! Need to be maintained, exfoliate, otherwise sometimes darkens fast, makes facial hair obvious. Removes sunburn perfectly.