Skin Care Talk banner

If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

4M views 40K replies 2K participants last post by  mermaidgirl3000 
#1 ·
If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

This thread could be useful for someone that needs to ask a question about skin lightening instead of making a new thread. And if you know the answer you could quote their question and answer it for them. I hope this is making sense.LOL

#39,306 ·
@Mazikeen The thing is i'm not peeling enough, i wanna try a YPO peel, could you recommend a good source for me to get one? Just wanna use for my body as i tried a YPO peel before and it was too low and didn't peel at all - thanks for all the help!
@Nadra ebay. Make sure it is directly from the phillipines. From my experience u need to be heavy handed when applying to get a good peeling. I literally douse myself with the oil and wait 45-60 mins b4 applying the next layer. I purchase 250ml and use the whole bottle. Also make sure not to wash the area during the 3 days so it`s best to do this when you have no plans of going out.

#39,308 ·
@gymrat the link u gave shawtykid for ordering ga on amazon.. ive just orderd it too.. and delivery was pretty fast lol.. probabley because ive used prime.. however the bottle is huuge lol..

as it is 70% ga ill need 6 and a half tablespoon of ga to get approx 17,5% ga lotion right? Cuz with 60% ga it was 7 and a half tablespoon to get like 17,5%
Yes if u are using the same amount of base lotion. @mccartney
Looooooooooooooool rain or shine..
sorry .......it was the quickest response that came to mind :eek:

#39,310 · (Edited)
Yes if u are using the same amount of base lotion. @mccartney
sorry .......it was the quickest response that came to mind :eek:
hahahah no worries... im 25 im a big boy now :p

yes @gymrat its still 250ml base lotion.. maybe ill make it 8 or 8 and a half to achieve 20% ga ...

ps: what i found very unprofessional is that the company dident put a small direction paper which explaines the handling with acids.. thats usualy the case if u buy some acid.. the company muac did it...

#39,319 ·
I am just here to say that the new formula of clear essence + kojie acid soap are the bomb.com!!! I've tried lactic acid, qei, makari and more but nope clear essence is the ish!

@Thisistemporary now sis...we need deets & visuals:write: clear essence - cream/lotion and which kojic acid soap? How long did it take to see results? Did you use for skin lightening? Even skintone? Permatan? How many shades? :thankyou: