Skin Care Talk banner

If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

4M views 40K replies 2K participants last post by  mermaidgirl3000 
#1 ·
If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

This thread could be useful for someone that needs to ask a question about skin lightening instead of making a new thread. And if you know the answer you could quote their question and answer it for them. I hope this is making sense.LOL

#34,902 ·
Get some Mitchell stuff and RA ... Do peels (mandelic & la) ... A B3 (niacinamide) toner and Vit.C serum. @TvJunkie
Thank you hun :thankyou: I'll peel, then try ikb + precious. RA turned me OREO BLACK in 2015 :scared: so no. I'll add my vit. c serum after a few weeks. Do you have a recipe for an LA/HA toner? I can't find @nwababy recipe.

I agree with RA, Mandelic and B3.
Also you can use Mandelic acid (peel) once a week, keep this staple in your routine, use every Sunday, its a great thing to use on a regular basis. Will totally help tame your breakouts, and help with scarring as well.
thanks so much Gymie :catdance:. I can't find the recipe for an LA/HA/B3 Toner. Pls help love.

#34,904 ·
Hey boo I did a ypo same thing happened to me. Do weekly turmeric mask just mix some turmeric powder,lemon , honey into plain white yogurt trust me it lightens and brightens. Do it three days a week for 15 to 30 minutes. Also before you bath apply some lemon to your face for 10minutes. May be try IKB or lemonvate. Have you consider Hq for a while. Use a pea size of amlactin or KA lotion three days a week, if you can do a maxipeel or something intense to start again on fresh skin.
Thanks mama :wootrock:, lemonvate didn't work before, so ikb. I may try HQ while I wait for the ikb. I'll do a GA peel 1st.

#34,908 ·
Thank you hun :thankyou: I'll peel, then try ikb + precious. RA turned me OREO BLACK in 2015 :scared: so no. I'll add my vit. c serum after a few weeks. Do you have a recipe for an LA/HA toner? I can't find @nwababy recipe.

thanks so much Gymie :catdance:. I can't find the recipe for an LA/HA/B3 Toner. Pls help love.
Here is a thread on the LA toner @TvJunkie hope this is what you were asking for. If not let me know and I will point you in the right direction

http://www.skincaretalk.com/showthread.php/42403-Lactic-Acid-Toner?highlight=lactic+acid+toner

#34,910 ·
@ayr Thanks doll! You're super helpful :) I got the gluta sunscreen, turns out the whitening was caused by the titanium dioxide (white cast like zinc oxide). I'm going to give the other linked products a try. There was another thread which had a picture of a girl in the bathroom who used it on one arm (similar to the one you linked). I'll give these other ones a go in the meanwhile and will post here if I find that thread. :)
it's my pleasure @arrow we miss you, I hope you will be back here, again

#34,912 ·
HEY GYMRAT. i don't have a browsing cell right now so it takes a while to get network. i am trying to get back on track. my skin didn't do great with purple praire, it comes out paste and hard to fade. kojic soap and gng together is a no in my book right now. my face just oils itself out that not even aloe vera or jojoba oil can remedy.

#34,915 ·
HEY GYMRAT. i don't have a browsing cell right now so it takes a while to get network. i am trying to get back on track. my skin didn't do great with purple praire, it comes out paste and hard to fade. kojic soap and gng together is a no in my book right now. my face just oils itself out that not even aloe vera or jojoba oil can remedy.
@kheyindae you have oily skin?? If so use salicylic acid products/cleanser. Biore is a great choice as is Clearasil. Just read the ingredient listing and be sure it contains 2% salicylic acid, there are many over the counter cleansers that contain it, so do look for what you have locally. Also, look for or google, Aztec Clay, use it as a mask, mix with water or Apple Cider Vinegar, GREAT for oily skin!!

#34,919 ·
thank you gymrat. but i dont have acne anymore (thanks to you guys tremendously). it is just now it is like my skin doesn't absorb the products. they just sit on my face. i found out i have dehydrated oily skin, that was why i wanted to place the order for some essence on ebay. i am restarting my skin regimen from scratch. so just looking towards hydration and exfoliant for the next 8 weeks before i incorporate any lightening serum or gng. i read rhassoul triumph aztec clay, any truth to that? do you think hempseed oil would be a great switch from jojoba oil? my body regimen is all set for the 8 week cleanse, just having trouble with my face regimen since i am looking for an extremely gentle exfoliating toner i can use everyday and a face cream with hydrating properties (i tried vegetable glycerin, not as impressed so far. probably bad timing)