Skin Care Talk banner

If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

4M views 40K replies 2K participants last post by  mermaidgirl3000 
#1 ·
If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

This thread could be useful for someone that needs to ask a question about skin lightening instead of making a new thread. And if you know the answer you could quote their question and answer it for them. I hope this is making sense.LOL

#4 ·
I need to know a trusted skin care product that will take me 3 shades lighter in 3 weeks to 4 weeks. and it has to be strong enough for the neck area.
There is no guaranteed product that will give quick results. Some products work fast on some ppl others take months. Everybody`s skin is different. Is this the first time that you are using skin lightening products? Do you have an exfoliation regime? Lightening products work much better on skin that has been exfoliated. You can read the stickies at the top of the forum to get further information. HTH

#5 ·
i will start off with the first question i guess lol
I have one of those body scrub exfoliate brushes, when exfoliating should i exfoliate while kojie san soap is on my skin ? would this help or am i just making things worse ?
i wouldn't advise that. you could use a non exfoliating soap instead. use one or the other not both together please.hth

#8 ·
There is no guaranteed product that will give quick results. Some products work fast on some ppl others take months. Everybody`s skin is different. Is this the first time that you are using skin lightening products? Do you have an exfoliation regime? Lightening products work much better on skin that has been exfoliated. You can read the stickies at the top of the forum to get further information. HTH
I did say 4 weeks right? Okay I do exfoliation with st ivs apricot scrub and then i apply a thin layer of ambi fade cream..
and i use Dove for men+care. So what I am asking what Soap and what cream can i use.. Okay and a nice regime. Money is no object. okay. thanks :)

#11 ·
Hello.
This is my first post on this forum. Yay!
My post isn't exactly about lightening the skin because within the last 6 months I've been able to achieve a beautiful complexion using a combination of Kojic acid soap, glutathione soap, and devita sunscreen.
I love the glowing look of celebrities with the shimmery, dewy skin- like Beyonce's. I've searched and searched for an AFFORDABLE but GOOD body shimmer or bronzer, but all I've seen are those with tanning capabilities, like the L'Oreal Sublime lotion folks claim she uses. I love my complexion and I don't want to get any darker or lighter, but I want that glow. Any product recommendations?

#12 ·
I did say 4 weeks right? Okay I do exfoliation with st ivs apricot scrub and then i apply a thin layer of ambi fade cream..
and i use Dove for men+care. So what I am asking what Soap and what cream can i use.. Okay and a nice regime. Money is no object. okay. thanks :)
And AGAIN the answer still stands ... no guaranteed product will get u 3 shades lighter in 3-4 weeks, simple. St. Ives Apricot scrub and Ambi wont get u 3 shades lighter in a month anyhow. We cant just recommend a magic product without knowing what type of skin u have or even ur current shade and goal. There are several different products on the market that u can use, Nadinola, Skin Light, CaroLight, Retin A, LA lotion/peels, Carotein, Sure White as well as a good zinc oxide sunscreen. For soaps I have gotten good results with Likas and Maxi Light. Utilize the search button and u will find reviews of all these products, then u can choose which is best for ur skin.

#14 ·
Hold up what I miss sis@upt. Lol u kno I love all that u named but I must say I'm going to keep using the likas it shows me love and the kojic do to. But I been also using goat milk with tamarind shine the right light on me. I got this dam green oil peel in today from ebay lawd it look like a hotel bottle of mouth wash the tiny one lol Smh