Skin Care Talk banner

QEI+ range........

1M views 6K replies 345 participants last post by  Brightstar 1 
#1 ·
Pls discuss all u know about this range....

#3,101 ·
Woooooow!!! Bn reading this thread for days nw nd am not even tired...so much info on lightening creams! Am happy to av stumbled on this site. Lightening up is something I jst got crazy abt these days, going from Bio-oil to crystal white! Pls ladies...who has used crystal white before and what can I mix with it to get to be oyinbo pepper like someone mentioned earlier, lol. Av bn to Dr Sandra's place on Allen, I got somea soap, a day cream nd nite cream it worked but its so expensive, I cant continue with her products. So I need recommendations. ATTN: Pinkyross, Floreezy and others! NB...am a newbie, this is my very first comment!

#3,117 ·
i just bought QEI from Paks cosmetics after reading through 161 pages.....phew. I hope it works. On second thoughts maybe i should have just gone to the store on old kent road. it would be sad for it not to work that would nmean i'd just flush £100 down the bog

#3,119 ·
Hi Floreezy,
I apologize cos im very sure you've gotten numerous questions about this and its probably starting to get annoying but i need help starting my lightning journey and you stood out as being very helpful on the threads. :)

I tried to follow the Qei+ tread but its very confusing now with so much information.
Ive been using Qei+ for a few months now but no results at all even tho i havent gotten darker i am very dissatisfied but i don't wanna give up on it.

I read ur advise about exfoliating so i started using La lotion 12% today and plan on using it for 1 month then starting back up with qei.

I plan on doing a mix u once recommended on the thread but using qei instead. In one Qei+ lotion, mix in one Kojic acid maxiwhite serum and 1-2 carotein serums, and 2 qei serum. (I added the 2 qei serum idea myself)

Is this a good mix to start after one month of La lotion?
Can i use La lotion on my face? (I am very acne prone and currently on 0.05% RA)
Do you think i should start the qei mix now but layer with La lotion since i have already started using qei or do i just wait a month?

I plan on using carotein gel cream mixed with a little carotein serum during the day and carotein gel (mild exfoliant) at night Since you recommended not to use qei on the face.

Would you still advice this mix for my face?

Sorry its long. I just dont wanna have to bother you any further with back and forth questions..

THANKS ALOT FOR YOUR HELP

P.S I'm open to other users suggestions too...Thanks

#3,120 ·
Hi Floreezy, I apologize cos im very sure you've gotten numerous questions about this and its probably starting to get annoying but i need help starting my lightning journey and you stood out as being very helpful on the threads. :) I personally have had good results with carotein gel or gel cream so I would use one product at a time since the face lightens the fastest. Try the gel cream and then incorporate the serum if needed. You want to make sure your skin is ok with each active and be able to rule one out if you get negative results. On the face its always better safe than sorry. I tried to follow the Qei+ tread but its very confusing now with so much information. Ive been using Qei+ for a few months now but no results at all even tho i havent gotten darker i am very dissatisfied but i don't wanna give up on it. I read ur advise about exfoliating so i started using La lotion 12% today and plan on using it for 1 month then starting back up with qei. I plan on doing a mix u once recommended on the thread but using qei instead. In one Qei+ lotion, mix in one Kojic acid maxiwhite serum and 1-2 carotein serums, and 2 qei serum. (I added the 2 qei serum idea myself) Is this a good mix to start after one month of La lotion? Can i use La lotion on my face? (I am very acne prone and currently on 0.05% RA)  Do you think i should start the qei mix now but layer with La lotion since i have already started using qei or do i just wait a month? I plan on using carotein gel cream mixed with a little carotein serum during the day and carotein gel (mild exfoliant) at night Since you recommended not to use qei on the face. Would you still advice this mix for my face? Sorry its long. I just dont wanna have to bother you any further with back and forth questions.. THANKS ALOT FOR YOUR HELP P.S I'm open to other users suggestions too...Thanks

#3,123 ·
Quote:Originally Posted by blueblood

Did u get serum as well? Add the serum to half a bottle and mix and you'll get good results. I also add 55h+ lightening glycerin for moisture and it works well.

Yes i got the serum too. Do you know how long before you start noticing results? Also does it lighten the problem areas ie knuckles, elbows and knees? Thanks in advance :)

#3,133 ·
Honestly I found that using lactic acid peels, moisturizing and doing sugar+ oil scrubs on my hands have helped the most. If I were to do it over again I would start with a peel, apply the serum to my knuckles only and keep them very moist before I began applying the creams to my whole hand. Start with the darkest areas first if possible. And you may need to apply to knuckles several times per day since you'll wash your hands frequently. I think hand washing is part of the knuckle problem. The products don't have time to work because we keep removing them. And then definitely wear sunblock while driving. My knees were actually very easy to lighten with lactic acid lotion applied under my creams.

#3,127 ·
So, Flo dear, I got a fair and white Latin aha lotion and soap,1palmers cocoa butter formula lotion and therapy oil. My question is can I add some maxi white serum? If I can , which of the lotions? Does the cocoa butter mix go first after shower or does the LA lotion go first? Since I can't use Palmers lotion on my face, can I use the LA and the therapy/ healing oil? Thanks dear. I'll be glad if u reply me.

#3,128 ·
Thanks dear. I'll be glad if u reply me.
You could add 2 MWS (is it the KA version) to the palmers cocoa butter, or if you are in the UK/Europe, buy a Palmers skin success lotion, its KA based and add your MWS to it. you could layer the therapy oil. LA lotion always goes first. what's the percentage of retin a? Using it everyday alongside LA lotion would be irritating, I won't advice that. for your face you could use the therapy oil during the day and at night too about 10 minutes after your retin a.

#3,131 ·
And , does Palmers skin success give dark knuckles?
Fair & White Original serum is another good alternative, you'd have to buy from Europe or UK to get the KA version though. Pakscosmetics also carries it.
Palmers skin success KA doesnot darken knuckles, I kniw someone who has used the HQ version for several years, she didn't have any dark knuckles, but her knuckles were never dark to begin with. Its advicaeable to use Hq in cycles of three months, although some people manage to get away with using it without developing onchronosis or becoming immune. Still there's that risk, better safe than sorry

#3,135 ·
Sorry about that, my system is malfunctioning dear. So floreezy dea,I have 1 fair&white LA lotion, 1 fair & white aha2 soap,1 Palmers skin succes lotion(hq2.0%)/1cocoa butter fomular lotion.and 1palmers therapy oil. I'll try use serums later and not now dear. I need u to help me create a regimen from the above mentioned products, one with f&w serum,and one without f&w serum. How to mix and how to use, would you prefer i use the skin success or the cocoa butter lotion. All i want is a natural glow, I already have dark knuckles, dark butt with a lot of stretch marks,acnes too and am skinny too. Thanks dear, your advice means a lot to me.