Thread: What lightened you and what didn't? *SCT SURVEY*

Great Thread .. Thanks Ladies

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote:
    Originally Posted by makemeyellow

Great thread! BUMP!

Busola, out of all those products which would you say worked the most/ Or pulled you from dark skin to caramel/light? Assuming you were dark at all?

what lightend me : kojie san soap, maxi peel 3, clinician complex 6 on my face only. nadinola xtreme bright gel and lotion for my body. soon introducing glytone lotion for to exfoliate more

what did not work?? h2o, bio claire lotion clear essence, makari, fair n white, 55

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Evolutionary View Post
    What lightened me:
    RA 1% & HQ 10/20%
    Maxi Peel
    SaliClear
    Vitamin C Serum
    100% SPF

What didn't lighten me:
    G&G (pink and red lids)
    Nadinola
    Koji San Soap

Starting skin colour: NW 47/50
    Current skin colour: NW 35/40
    Have I reached my goal shade yet?:
    I'm not sure if I'm going to go up a full shade or just maintain as of yet.
    where are you getting your hq?

Fair and White Soap Likas Soap Milk Protein Soap Skin light (orange Top) Vit féé ( works the Same like SL) ( Movate) I don't recommmend it, ist contains Steroids. Ami white lightening Gel ( it worked great for me) H55 lightening Glycerin Medimix soap What didn't lightened me: Caro light ( peau Claire lotion) Clear Quick bleaching Lotion Sure White Lotion Dh7 red Lotion Françoise Bedon Pink Lotion Neomyavate Lotion and Soap

What didnt light me. All Fair and white products Black opal products although love the soap AMBI Kojic infact this thing roasted me as if I was roasting goat meat. Makairi this did lighten me but when I stoped became super dark in a matter of days. What lighten me QEI+ The green line AMOS WHITE (I was mix race after usig this. Had to stop. I didnt notice myself again. Very good product though) Caro light the original. My best QEI+ followed by Amos White. Using amos was a bit darker than kelly rowland within 4 months became Rita Ora. Lol Qei+ complexion Ciara. Thats light enough for me. Im now trying to get back looking like Ciara after giving birth.

Quote Originally Posted by cococ View Post
    Qei+ complexion Ciara. Thats light enough for me. Im now trying to get back looking like Ciara after giving birth.
    What did u use when u r pregnant ??

And more info about amos white !!

IqI
    Quote Originally Posted by tonedpretty View Post
    Coco... Can you explain ... What was your starting shade before the QEi, also does the Amos or QEi contain steroids? And kindly name the actual product you used from the QEi green range? Thanks.
    Hi After looking like Rita Ora I went to nigeria and got a tan (which I was supper happy about) I then became like Ninia complexion (the american actress that played in big momas house). When I arrived back to the uk started using QEI I believe in 2 months I became my avatar picture then within 6 (cant remeber sorry) became Ciara QEI is free from the heavy chemicals Now Amos white is I think a nigerian cream. It was the in cream back in 2009. So when I was in nigeria back then I brought it in bulk.

Also. I honestly can not tell you what it contains.

Also. I honestly can not tell you what it contains.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements