PLEASE REVIEW MY REGIMEN PICS INCLUDED..., BUSOLA and other VETS, THANKS IN ADVANCE - Page 2

Thread: PLEASE REVIEW MY REGIMEN PICS INCLUDED..., BUSOLA and other VETS, THANKS IN ADVANCE

HI sorry I got here so late but it looking good. Yea I take breaks from hq with carotien product. But u will be plz with what u get by paying attention to all of here. Congrats.
    BLEACHING ON A BUDGETHidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

With light skin the veins show more this does not mean you have thin skin. The signs of thin skin are Easy bruising Delayed healing any small scratch or insect bit takes time to heal. Easy tearing of the skin resulting in cuts. The lighter the skin the more likely veins show but this does equal thin skin. To combat skin thinning moisturise using Shea butter, cocoa butter or evoo. Use vitamin c supplements and vitamin c serum and use retin-a Take a break from hydroquinone and Kojic acid products. Use natural lightening alternatives such as mulberry extract, bearberry extract, licorice extract and niacinamide . Look for products that have these extracts use these for at least 3 months before going back again to hydroquinone.
    Only God can judge he is love Hidden Content
    I am on a steroid free, hq & natural skin lightening journey Hidden Content

Your legs looks so beautiful !! Thtaz is my goal .

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

everything is good here. Good luck

Thank you so much ladies, Busola, Kordaine, Scorpion, Brownapple, Softskin, Dzividani, Deelite, Alice.You are all amazing. Now I can put my thin skin obsession to rest!!!! Its good to have you ladies on here, there is soo much to learn from all of you and I am grateful. happy new year and lots of luv. Will update my progress.

welcome honey, we are all always happy to help, these ladies r amazing, i luv u all. Good luck & we'll b waiting for your progress update

Quote Originally Posted by Floreezy View Post
    Hey All,
    Here's what I plan on using from next week when my orders get delivered.

The first pic was taken indoors and the second out doors. This was my exfoliation phase and I used only LA lotion and Kojie San Soap.

AM FACE
    Wash with palm olive soap, then apply 10% vitamin C serum then Carotein gel cream then Devita sunscreen

AM BODY
    Wash with palm olive soap, apply Palmers skin success eventone lotion with 2% HQ then sunscreen on exposed areas

PM FACE
    Wash with palm olive soap, use Pycnogenol toner, followed by Ambi fade cream with 0.025% retin a. I'll use the retin A 4 times a week.

PM BODY
    Wash with Palm Olive soap then apply Palmers skin success eventone lotion with Retin 0.1% thrice a week and alternate with LA lotion three times a week.

I have been using LA lotion only or about 3 months, alongside Kojie San soap. This made me pale but my bum bum and knees let me down. they darker than the rest of my body. so so sad. I know Palm Olive soap does not exfoliate (the only reason I use it is cuz it leaves my skin squeaky clean giving me the fresh canvas I need for my creams and I still freak out at the brown soap suds I see each time I have a shower).

However my skin is naturally thin and the green veins on my hands have been showing through from birth, that's why I don't want to over-exfoliate, especially since I have been using the LA lotion. I am already fair in complexion (will try to post a pic) and I want to even out and go up 2-3 shades.

Sometimes I think I have lightorexia. I am light in broad day light, but darker in some indoor artificial lights. Last week I worked with a guy who was bi-racial (black and white) and standing next to him, there's a difference of a shade or a shade and a half, but he has got a tan. A slightly tanned-looking Indian lady shook my hand the other day and I noticed our arms had the same complexion, that same day (about a week ago from today), one of our clients (an old white man) referred to me as the mixed-race girl. But who am I kidding? I look into the mirror and see a BLACK GIRL!!! smdh

At the moment all I use is the Palmers skin success UK formula which has kojic acid and I mixed 1 Maxiwhite S1 serum into about 200ml of the lotion. Sometimes I alternate with my DIY LA lotion but at no particular frequency. I use vitamin C. ambi on my face + Sunscreen.

My face also has some black spots left by pimples I get during my period and the pimples turn black even when I don't pick them. This is soooo ANNOYING!!!

I also have 2 jars of Nadinola, 1 jar of skinlight, 1 carotein serum, 1 skinlight lightening oil, 4 Maxi white serum and I'm about buying 4 bars of kojie San soap (just in case). I might become a product junkie like our sweet Kordaine who buys products as a favourite pass time, lol, I guess that's what you become from reading all her posts!!!

I also bought some supplements
    Vitamin C (2x1000mg), Pycnogenol, Grape seed extract, NAC, Moringa multivitamin, MSM. I have been taken all except the MSM for about 2 weeks. I take them all in one go at breakfast or brunch. Should I split them?

I'm sorry this post is sooo long, I am open to suggestions on how to incorporate the other products if necessary. If not, I won't mind giving them away and I HAVE ALREADY READ THE NEWBIE THREAD thank you very much.
    Hey Floreezy,

Your skin tone is fab in the pics! Congrats girl and well done!

What did your LA lotion consist of exactly?

Your regimen is Gucci

Quote Originally Posted by Floreezy View Post
    Hey All,
    Here's what I plan on using from next week when my orders get delivered.

The first pic was taken indoors and the second out doors. This was my exfoliation phase and I used only LA lotion and Kojie San Soap.

AM FACE
    Wash with palm olive soap, then apply 10% vitamin C serum then Carotein gel cream then Devita sunscreen

AM BODY
    Wash with palm olive soap, apply Palmers skin success eventone lotion with 2% HQ then sunscreen on exposed areas

PM FACE
    Wash with palm olive soap, use Pycnogenol toner, followed by Ambi fade cream with 0.025% retin a. I'll use the retin A 4 times a week.

PM BODY
    Wash with Palm Olive soap then apply Palmers skin success eventone lotion with Retin 0.1% thrice a week and alternate with LA lotion three times a week.

I have been using LA lotion only or about 3 months, alongside Kojie San soap. This made me pale but my bum bum and knees let me down. they darker than the rest of my body. so so sad. I know Palm Olive soap does not exfoliate (the only reason I use it is cuz it leaves my skin squeaky clean giving me the fresh canvas I need for my creams and I still freak out at the brown soap suds I see each time I have a shower).

However my skin is naturally thin and the green veins on my hands have been showing through from birth, that's why I don't want to over-exfoliate, especially since I have been using the LA lotion. I am already fair in complexion (will try to post a pic) and I want to even out and go up 2-3 shades.

Sometimes I think I have lightorexia. I am light in broad day light, but darker in some indoor artificial lights. Last week I worked with a guy who was bi-racial (black and white) and standing next to him, there's a difference of a shade or a shade and a half, but he has got a tan. A slightly tanned-looking Indian lady shook my hand the other day and I noticed our arms had the same complexion, that same day (about a week ago from today), one of our clients (an old white man) referred to me as the mixed-race girl. But who am I kidding? I look into the mirror and see a BLACK GIRL!!! smdh

At the moment all I use is the Palmers skin success UK formula which has kojic acid and I mixed 1 Maxiwhite S1 serum into about 200ml of the lotion. Sometimes I alternate with my DIY LA lotion but at no particular frequency. I use vitamin C. ambi on my face + Sunscreen.

My face also has some black spots left by pimples I get during my period and the pimples turn black even when I don't pick them. This is soooo ANNOYING!!!

I also have 2 jars of Nadinola, 1 jar of skinlight, 1 carotein serum, 1 skinlight lightening oil, 4 Maxi white serum and I'm about buying 4 bars of kojie San soap (just in case). I might become a product junkie like our sweet Kordaine who buys products as a favourite pass time, lol, I guess that's what you become from reading all her posts!!!

I also bought some supplements
    Vitamin C (2x1000mg), Pycnogenol, Grape seed extract, NAC, Moringa multivitamin, MSM. I have been taken all except the MSM for about 2 weeks. I take them all in one go at breakfast or brunch. Should I split them?

I'm sorry this post is sooo long, I am open to suggestions on how to incorporate the other products if necessary. If not, I won't mind giving them away and I HAVE ALREADY READ THE NEWBIE THREAD thank you very much.
    Your complexion is my goal! I love your legs, even and gorgeous!!

Guuurrllll I love how even your skin tone is,love your regi too,just dt im a little warry of hydroquinone,other than dat u look grt.What LA lotion do you use?

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements